As to the original post about faking the moon landings.

The closest I'd ever entertain would be this....

The first landing faked, it was just another orbit of the moon as done previously, because they were not yet ready and wanted to discourage the Soviets.

All later landings were real.

% I think this possible? .00000001%  Too many people would have to be killed to keep it a secret. Back then the secret would maybe be possible, but by now it would be out.  For example, Kennedy was a sleeze but the press and everybody kept quiet back then. Now it's all out there no one disputes.

Also with today's technology I'm sure experts could look at all the evidence of moon dust from suits and photographs or vids ans prove fakery if it existed. 

Edited by OLDNEWBIE

4 hours ago, OLDNEWBIE said:

% I think this possible? .00000001%  Too many people would have to be killed to keep it a secret. Back then the secret would maybe be possible, but by now it would be out.  For example, Kennedy was a sleeze but the press and everybody kept quiet back then. Now it's all out there no one disputes.

Edited by Chucktshoes

I always thought the Kennedys (both) were killed by the folks that really could keep a secret. Hint: Most of their names ended in vowels.