It's a Recession... Congress Gives themselves $93,000 More to Spend (Video)

Guest stovepipe

Guest stovepipe

It's a Recession... Congress Gives Lawmakers $93,000 More to Spend (Video)

Beautiful. At the same time that President Obama is wagging his finger at Wall Street for their year end bonuses and auto executives are being harassed for flying on private jets, the Democratic-led congress just gave each lawmaker an extra $93,000 in petty cash to spend.

They say they need it to help their constituents and to help the economy.

After all, it takes a lot of money to spend other people's money:

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/01/its-recession-congress-gives-lawmakers.html

Amazing!

Stove

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdog

Well hey when this fiat money system goes belly up they want the extra to invest in gold and silver. Look at the frigging laws that these butt holes have passed over the 30 years. They own a major portion of blame on the economy. The government for the people by the people does not exist. It is the government of elite politicians and special interest. Time for a severe change of management.

To me, this is just adding another splash of gas on the fire. Soon we will revolt against this utter madness. Everytime I hear this crap-o-la from DC, I keep picturing another individual(s) somewhere in the country using the movie Shooter as his basis for conducting the elimnation of our elected officials.

For me, I'm still praying every night for California to be hit with another great quake and sink into the Pacific within 30 seconds- no survivors. We can write off the debt, the homos, and the Dems. Sorry Pelosi, Boxer, Feinstein, you don't have a state, so you don't have a job. That will be a good start to improving our nation in distress.

For me, I'm still praying every night for California to be hit with another great quake and sink into the Pacific within 30 seconds- no survivors. We can write off the debt, the homos, and the Dems. Sorry Pelosi, Boxer, Feinstein, you don't have a state, so you don't have a job. That will be a good start to improving our nation in distress.

lol :D

To me, this is just adding another splash of gas on the fire. Soon we will revolt against this utter madness. Everytime I hear this crap-o-la from DC, I keep picturing another individual(s) somewhere in the country using the movie Shooter as his basis for conducting the elimnation of our elected officials.

C'mon now.....don't hold back.....we want to know how you really feel.

LOL