HCP/CCW Badge

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18
Duh. It's only like the best graphic ever dude! :D

Oh I know. I don't even own a mirror. I just stand in front of my computer in the buff with that graphic playing. Just to boost my self esteem. ;)

You know how old I am... Richard Boone and X Brands.

Ooooppps. After the post I googled X Brands. He was the sidekick to Yanncy Derringer. Paladin didn't need no stinkin' sidekick!

Paladin had Hey Boy at the hotel. Don't know if they had anything else going on.:D

Guest Tn.Mitch
Can we get your screen name changed to Captain America? :ugh:
its all in fun,around the house...:rofl:

HPIM0615.jpgThis is how I looked when I came home,just put the badge on for some fun pics for here :snore: I am waiting on Eric to send me this one from H.B.E.P1010128.jpg

Guest Tn.Mitch

its alot nicer that what I have now take a look.Galco summer comfort fot the M&P 40,snd Gould Goodrichs version of the same thing for the rest,thats all I have to use until some of theses custom jobs come in here.HPIM0628.jpg

Guest Tn.Mitch
http://www.golsn.com/listings/outdoor_adventure/firearms/handguns/764771.html

This is not my add.. I don't need one of these nor am i asscoiated with this sale!

yup thats the same one I have,but I only paind $19.95 for mine,came from Barrett Tn,free shipping,this guy is charging double,but I have to admit I got mine cheap,most of them sell for $55.00 if you want your name or HCP number on it.Got mine for a gag,fun with my friends.