HCP/CCW Badge

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JeepMonkey
Funny, she said the same thing about mine, too. Tell her I said 'hi'. God bless badge bunnies... :P
Haha, I don't care who/what she does now. The b***h cheated on me and got knocked up while we were still dating...then tried to blame it on me. Too bad we never actually did it...
Guest Tn.Mitch
Pics or it didn't happen. :shrug:

The mail didnt run Monday,Obombma day.got it late today,and he sent the wrong one,I picked thee gold one with the center colored,he sent a plain nickel finished I called him and he said he would send me the right one tommorrow,prolly get her Friday,Saturday,then ill send him this one back,I took some pics ,but dont how to up load them....I can do its Defensive Carry fourms,dont know how here,tell me how and ill post them,im gonna post them over there at there site,I have the same name there....:D

The mail didnt run Monday,Obombma day.got it late today,and he sent the wrong one,I picked thee gold one with the center colored,he sent a plain nickel finished I called him and he said he would send me the right one tommorrow,prolly get her Friday,Saturday,then ill send him this one back,I took some pics ,but dont how to up load them....I can do its Defensive Carry fourms,dont know how here,tell me how and ill post them,im gonna post them over there at there site,I have the same name there....:D

OMG. You were serious. OMG.

Btw, you post pictures EXACTLY the same way here as you do on DefensiveCarry. It's the same vBulletin forum software. Only diff is that here, you actually see them as you format your post, you don't have to "preview" to see if you got the URL right.

- OS

Can't see pics, not a member.

I want one though. Might pick one up at the next gun show. Comedic props are always good to have.

Good to have one for a great costume

reno-911-lennon02.jpg

Think I'll have mine tattooed on my chest so it will show when I open carry a shoulder rig shirtless.:D

If someone wants one can't you just pic one up at wally world in the toy section. Comes with two real nice carry guns and holster:D Might even come with a role or two of bang caps.

yep he did,I was just trying to livein things up alittle, gues he didnt see it that way...was just a joke anyway...

They just don't want to keep rehashing the same ole regarding that. That's why there's a big sticky regarding the badges at top of category page.

- OS

Guest Tn.Mitch
Can't see pics, not a member.

I want one though. Might pick one up at the next gun show. Comedic props are always good to have.

Good to have one for a great costume

reno-911-lennon02.jpg

HPIM0566.jpg

I have a permit to carry a handgun, whether I choose to carry open or CC is a choice one has to make based on situation and circumstance. But why draw attention when not needed, the security is in knowing I have it when I need it. A bagde would only draw that unwanted attention, so if you are right in carrying answers to questions would clear it up.

"To have a right to do a thing is not at all the same as to be right in doing it." - GK Chesterton

Guest Tn.Mitch
I have a permit to carry a handgun, whether I choose to carry open or CC is a choice one has to make based on situation and circumstance. But why draw attention when not needed, the security is in knowing I have it when I need it. A bagde would only draw that unwanted attention, so if you are right in carrying answers to questions would clear it up.

"To have a right to do a thing is not at all the same as to be right in doing it." - GK Chesterton

I agree with you,I just bought it for a gag,joke item,with my best friend,we have been best friends since we were in grade school,and now were 53 years old,and we get together a least once a week.and we play music together in a band.

Guest Tn.Mitch
I have open carried at Walmart. I was tired and forgot I took off my flannel shirt. I was not arrested by Walmart Control.

Heres my new one I wore in Wallmart today, and bought, 150 rounds 45cal. acp. and 100 rounds of 40cal. S&W...,ive got about 1800 rounds stocked up now.45acp,and 40 S&W HPIM0604.jpg