Post pictures of your: Evil Black Rifle

Guest Halfpint
I like that old school Evil Gun in the glass case! Is that the real deal?
It's a 1927A5, it's the pistol version. A couple of stick mags and a Clinton-era (10-round) drum, all of it legal to carry with a TN-HCP. :rofl:
Guest db99wj

About a month and a half to two months and I get to post a full EBR. Right now I could post only a stripped lower from Anvil and a carry handle...I know I have mentioned this before, but I like talking about it!!

Guest RISC777
Got it here

http://www.milsurpstuff.com/proddetail.asp?prod=SKS6627

Good company, ships super fast and if your a member over at http://www.sksboards.com he gives a 5% discount, 10 if your a site supporter.

Cool.

milsurp has been slow or out of stock. Got one (supposedly) on the way, though this other site is slow to ship also. Unless my neighbor's dog ate the shipment, again. *might have to pellet that dogs' arse once or twice*

I do regret a bit ordering a brass deflector since mine shoots the empties out forward and low, but it was an inexpensive item.

I just registered at sksboards today. Good to know and will keep in mind.

The other thing I'm waiting on is a butt extender. I guess the Chinese with the majority of shorter arms designed the butt that way.

Guest RopeS

Got a couple Pmags today and put the Eotech on. Still have to put the Houge grip on, and get a few more tacticool things, but here's another pic.

100_0306.jpg

100_0309.jpg

Guest .45Jon
Got a couple Pmags today and put the Eotech on. Still have to put the Houge grip on, and get a few more tacticool things, but here's another pic.

100_0306.jpg

100_0309.jpg

I Like It!!!...Looks good without a bunch of tacticool stuff on it with the original forgrip with the Eotech.

Guest Halfpint
About a month and a half to two months and I get to post a full EBR. Right now I could post only a stripped lower from Anvil and a carry handle...I know I have mentioned this before, but I like talking about it!!
About five and a half months from now and I get to post a REAL EBR, complete with fun switch. :rolleyes: We're in the same boat, I like talking about it, too!
Guest pws_smokeyjones

My first build. I was going for a low budget KISS rifle so this is my 'basic black' and so far I love it. CMMG lower and Blackthorne upper, AR-Stoner stock.

AR15-1.jpg

I was able to pull off this 4" group at 50 yards with the standard iron sights so it looks like it works to me. :hat:

CAR15-50yrds.jpg

Edited by pws_smokeyjones
About five and a half months from now and I get to post a REAL EBR, complete with fun switch. :hat: We're in the same boat, I like talking about it, too!

You buying a transferable machine gun?!?!

... or are you talking about the one the Corps is lending you? ;)

Guest The Cat

This would be my baby...

I sprung for the railed forend because I like to use a bipod for plinking, etc. plus mounting lights and all the other high-CDI toys every now and then.

Went with a Hopson sling, hard-mounted to the gun.

Jessica1.jpg

Edited by The Cat
Guest The Cat
Ah yes, didn't realize that.

The thinner-ness is one of the main reasons I got that one - some others I checked out felt like I was trying to hold an oil can! :popcorn:

Also the LaRue is pretty much impossible to twist off. I was in a carbine class once and a guy's forend came loose - made me like the LaRue even more.