Post pictures of your: Evil Black Rifle

Guest db99wj
:poop: Awesome, nice AR too. ;)
:P

Thanks and credit to strickj for the tactical pink flip flop, not that the flip flop is his, but naming it as such.....or is it?;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Loving the optic. It's what I'm saving my pennies for.

Did you have any of the prevalent issues on your Bushy (headspacing, improperly staked gas key)?

The gas key doesn't look properly staked. I don't know my exact round count, but somewhere around 1500+ and I've never had any failures besides the bolt not holding open on the last round once.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Halfpint

Well, I wasn't allowed to buy a camera on recruit liberty, so I can't post a picture of my constant companion for the past 13 weeks . . .

A beat-up, bare-steel, cracked-handguard, hybrid M16A2 service rifle, serial number 102685XX. The lower was an FN, the upper was Colt, and the barrel was FN. It shot well, though. :2cents:

Guest redbarron06

well here are my 2.

First one DS 16" I have since take the light and VFG off and added a MAGPUL CTR stock.

DSCN1540.jpg

So not it looks more like this

P5150066.jpg

Now my SBR

DSCN1910.jpg

I need to get a new light mount and change out that POS CCA but I am working on it.

And just for giggles my Evil Black Shotgun

DSCN1541.jpg

Newest addition to the family. I also have pretty much decided that the standard stock on it is being replaced with the ACE stock. The pictures are not great quality as I have those energy saving bulbs in the room and they mess with color! The pics make the match between the uppers and lowers look really different but to look at them, they are all black and pretty much the same color.

This is a Yankee Hill Machine Company complete upper with diamond fluted barrel. Magpul BUIS. All from Hero Gear !

The original configuration. Tactical Innovations lower with Rock River Arms two stage trigger and A2 stock.

IMG_5320.jpg

IMG_5321.jpg

This is the lower I currently have been running on my SOCOM. Tony Rumore lower marked appropriately 458 SOCOM and again with the RRA two stage guts.

IMG_5323.jpg

IMG_5324.jpg

Close up of the barrel and hand guards.

IMG_5325.jpg

Newest addition to the family. I also have pretty much decided that the standard stock on it is being replaced with the ACE stock.

It seems like I remember someone suggesting something like that...:tough:

Sighted in the new EOTech tonight. In the rain. Conditions just right? I guess pink tinted lowers are scared to go out in the rain? :D:lol:

If you must know, I think it was an earth brown trying to sneak out! It was contaminated by someone's furniture the other day!

Like that Eotech do ya?

I was going to post a pic of the YHM on my Rock River production (as in I didn't put any of it together) but the thing is so tight going together I'm afraid I couldn't get it to separate!

The 458 now wears the standard AR stock and a Rock River Hi Rise scope mount. The TI lower with YHM upper got the ACE stock and is a feather weight AR now! The RRA UTE just wanted to come out of the safe for a picture.

Sure wish I had better light to take photos in the house at night.

3ARs.jpg