Good Pandemic ideas, lol

I was thinking...when Im out shopping an run across a store that will let me buy  an unlimited supply of toilet paper, I could stock up and freeze some for later, but i dont know how long it'll keep in the freezer...also, I found a way to make those pesky face masks so much more comfortable...just use common scissors to cut out a hole for your nose and another hole for you mouth....wow, instantly I can breath better.

Just now, Defender said:

I found a way to make those pesky face masks so much more comfortable...just use common scissors to cut out a hole for your nose and another hole for you mouth....wow, instantly I can breath better.

Makes it easier to smoke that Marlboro too!!

• Haha 1
  • Moderators

My wife witnessed a gentleman at Weigel's the other morning had on mask, gloves and making a big effort about staying away 6 feet. He does all this and she said he got a coffee, went over to the soda fountain and got ice in his "gloved hands" and put it in his coffee. Yes he had touched everything with his gloves, maybe they had time released sanitizer. LMAO 

Edited by TripleGGG
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.