Paracord Custom Gun Slings

Posted (edited)

The price for these will be $85.00 shipped, the way this will work you can either have the colors that you want and the attachments or you can send a picture of your rifle and it will be matched as closely as possible, I am doing this in part to help this person who is doing this as therapy for Parkinson’s, they are honestly the best constructed slings I have seen and can be made adjustable or with a fixed length, they are made with 550 Para cord and us made parts, these are 100 percent American made and of the highest quality 

if any of you want one let me know, he will be home in 2 weeks and can start to make them 

Edited by willis68
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I have just this one left for sale, if you buy it when i come home ill ship it to you sorry I cannot post the high resolution pictures here so here is the link to my Badass Blades Facebook page 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/882176785235899/permalink/3170855463034675/

I have sold 3 of the ones he brought offshore, this is the last one available before we both go home, you truly have to see these in person to appreciate the craftsmanship 

Edited by willis68
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By willis68
      Guys,

I will  be sending in a order in a couple of days if any of you want a light let me know, they have a great new WarriorX Turbo model with 1k Lumens with 1000 meter throw I may get one for myself 
    • By JunkiCosmonaut
      Alright I'm back! I've finished the process of becoming a vendor and here I am! 
      //------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//
      Pricing: 
      My pricing per order is 10$ for processing and set-up, and 2.75$ per print hour. shipping is flat rate which you can find the rates here: https://www.ups.com/assets/resources/media/en_US/retail_rates.pdf#page=74
      example: a 10 hour print would be 10 + (2.75 * 10) + <your choice of shipping> = total cost
      //-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//
      Materials: 
      Expected resolution is 0.2mm x 0.4mm x 0.4mm voxel size. voxel is volumetric pixel. Imagine that your part is made up of legos 0.2mm x 0.4mm x 0.4mm in size. That's the dimensional accuracy that you 
      could acheive typically. Post-processing methods can be used to make up for this inaccuracy by over-drilling holes and sanding surfaces. 
      I can print ABS, PLA, PETG, and TPU
      the current colors I have in my stock for various materials are as such: 
      ABS: red, blue, green, black, white
      PETG: black, red 
      PLA: black, red, green, blue, sky blue, yellow, white 
      if you don't see a color or material you want listed let me know and I can get it, it may add up to two weeks to your order as I have to order that material and wait for it to arrive.  
      //-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//
      Disclaimers
      some disclaimers that I believe I need to cover based on previous interactions: 
      I have been asked in the past both on, and off, this forum to print certain items that would be "questionable" from a legal stand-point, so here is my take on that
      1) I am a printing service, I am selling you time on my printer, I am not selling you a printed item I am printing an item that you are providing me with the instructions (or language) to print. 
      People ask about printing things off of thingiverse as they are licensed under a "no commercial" public license. This means that you cannot use their design for your
      own profit, but this does not mean you can't pay someone to print one for you personally. It means that you cannot have me print of a number of models of a design for you that you 
      then market as an item or a product. 
      2) I will not print anything that is a"regulated" or "restricted" item. For example: receivers such as AR-15 lower receivers, or glock lower receivers ...... etc. I'm not making a political statement, if it were up to me you could buy your choice of arm from a vending machine at the air port that accepts bitcoin. This is just the law of the land and it carries very real penalties for violating it. I'm not gonna risk the site's integrity or my freedom to print something that could get me 10 years in prison.
      3) I wont print a part if I reasonably believe it will be used to commit a crime. I typically don't care what people ask that I print, i get requests for obscure parts with no context as to what the parts do or go 
      to, but if you ask me to print a full-auto sear the answer is gonna be no. again, this isn't anything to do with my political stance I simply don't want to draw any unwanted attention to this website or to myself by being involved with someone else's commission of a crime. 
      4) All of the proceeds for prints are going to fuel my UNENDING BID FOR WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!! - I'm thinking my next big project will be a freeze ray or a spray that turns any normal pair of comfortable pants into skinny jeans so tight you'll get inducted into a crappy alt-pop band for style alone. If you ever hear on the news of a large message carved in the moon "mseals22 rocks!"then you'll you know that unlike your tax dollars, your money from your print went to good use! 

• By willis68
      Folks,
      I am now a Black class Benchmade dealer so if you want one let me know, my two favorites are the AFO2 and the Automatic Adamas if you are considering any of these knives the only short coming I see with them is their factory edges, which I will correct and make scary sharp if you buy one through me my prices are MAP minimum advertised prices that include a $35 sharpening if you would like it for all non serrated blades

and just in case any of you did not know, as of 2014 automatic knives are perfectly legal to carry in our great state 
    • By willis68
      If you have any knives you want sharpened text me 4233148751 
    • By willis68
      I just became a dealer for what I consider one of the best Flashlight companies in the world, Olight, PM me if you want a certain model, I will give you my best prices 

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines