What Size Shirt Do You Wear? (Possible TGO T-Shirts)

What T-shirt size do you wear? This poll is an anonymous poll.  

212 members have voted

1. 1. What T-shirt size do you wear? This poll is an anonymous poll.

• Small
    • Medium
    • Large
    • 1XL
    • 2XL
    • 3XL
    • 4XL and Larger

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Astra900

I had some shirts printed a while back, The guy told me it was easier to set up on shirts with no pocket. David could possibly get it done cheaper if he goes with no pocket. Couldn't blame him for that.

What the heck do y'all need a pocket for, just put your stuff in your fanny pack:bowrofl:

• Administrator
All this fat guy bashing.:usa:

We should be charging a fee to wear the shirts. We're walking billboards. That service isn't cheap.:cool:

Oh, this one won't be blatant TGO except for the small logo on the front "pocket" area. The back of it's entirely a giant middle finger toward the Nancy Pelosi's and Jimmy Naifeh's of the world. :D

just a thought but it seems to me that the most common colors for t-shirts at common stores are black, gray, and white. might think about adding either gray or whtie to the list, personally i like black and gray backgrounds.

also would it be possible to get a hoodie version of this?

also what will the price be on these?

• Administrator

All answers in due time folks. Colors are pretty much what Nightrunner just mentioned, and I suppose hoodies could be done later if there was enough interest.

I'm very glad to see folks are interested even though the design hasn't been unveiled yet. You guys aren't going to be upset when it involves kittens and flowers are you? :cool:

I anticipate unveiling it this upcoming week, however. I just need to have one more meeting with my screenprinter and make sure we're both on the same page and then I'll get it posted up.

Stay tuned!

All answers in due time folks. Colors are pretty much what Nightrunner just mentioned, and I suppose hoodies could be done later if there was enough interest.

I'm very glad to see folks are interested even though the design hasn't been unveiled yet. You guys aren't going to be upset when it involves kittens and flowers are you? :cool:

I anticipate unveiling it this upcoming week, however. I just need to have one more meeting with my screenprinter and make sure we're both on the same page and then I'll get it posted up.

Stay tuned!

As long as they are hairless kittens and pink flowers I am good.