What Size Shirt Do You Wear? (Possible TGO T-Shirts)

What T-shirt size do you wear? This poll is an anonymous poll.  

212 members have voted

1. 1. What T-shirt size do you wear? This poll is an anonymous poll.

• Small
    • Medium
    • Large
    • 1XL
    • 2XL
    • 3XL
    • 4XL and Larger

Guest tnmale46
Are the people wanting the pocket T's also the fatties? If so... are you guys keeping Snickers bars in there or what? :koolaid:

REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tlondon
Are the people wanting the pocket T's also the fatties? If so... are you guys keeping Snickers bars in there or what? ;)

OMG....That was funny :koolaid: BTW 2XL here but no pocket

• Administrator
There's no wrong way to eat a reese's... Unless you wearing a 4XL... then something *might* be wrong about the way you're eating them... likely too many, too fast :P

For some reason, I just had a mental image of a larger person doing a keg stand on a Reeses cup. That might be a wrong way to eat one. :drool:

Ok, back on topic: I'm thinking that the colors I'll offer when we do this will be good ole black, olive green and maybe a tan / khaki / flat-dark earth color. We'll probably start off with black and the khaki color and go from there.

Sounds good. You can never go wrong with black.

David, I have a guy fixing to start making some black shirts with one color silk screen for an outstanding price. He is Located in Decaturville, TN.

PM me if you are interested and I will give you his website and email address. I have only seen the hoodies he has done, not any of the tees, but I plan on ordering one for a sample within the next week.

• Administrator
Sounds good. You can never go wrong with black.

David, I have a guy fixing to start making some black shirts with one color silk screen for an outstanding price. He is Located in Decaturville, TN.

PM me if you are interested and I will give you his website and email address. I have only seen the hoodies he has done, not any of the tees, but I plan on ordering one for a sample within the next week.

Thanks. I've got a guy that has a screen printing shop about 2 blocks from my place, so I'll just stick with using him unless there's something he can't do. The shirt design I've come up with is a little elaborate so I'm actually getting ready to go visit him in just a moment to see what he can do.

Guest db99wj

No pocket. Who knows, I might have to buy a medium too.

I have lost close to 17lbs since the beginning of the year, went and bought some new pants yesterday....was in a tight, very tight 34, can wear a 32 with my IWB CTAC in them and it is comfortable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope,I'm too fat to let a Reese's make it to a pocket.....so I dont need no stinking pocket :D

Also,when you say elaborate do you mean really big and elaborate print?

Id dretter have something simple,or not so huge I guess I should say.I hate a shirt thats got a really stiff front from a huge print

Guest eyebedam
:stunned:I cannot believe the amount of weirdos here who are anti pocket.

whats wrong with you people? :D

Its probably the whipper snappers that are anti pocket & the old farts that are pro pocket.

This is only a guess