What Size Shirt Do You Wear? (Possible TGO T-Shirts)

What T-shirt size do you wear? This poll is an anonymous poll.  

212 members have voted

1. 1. What T-shirt size do you wear? This poll is an anonymous poll.

• Small
    • Medium
    • Large
    • 1XL
    • 2XL
    • 3XL
    • 4XL and Larger

• Administrator

I've gotten to know the owner of a local screen printing shop just down the road from me and I'm thinking about maybe doing some TGO t-shirts later this Spring since warmer weather is hopefully around the corner.

He asked what sizes I'd be needing and I really couldn't give him a good answer.

It doesn't matter if you would actually want a shirt or not, but if you would please vote on the anonymous poll and indicate what size you wear, it would help me get a decent idea of the TGO demographic. Which would in turn help us develop a plan for actually doing some shirts when the time comes. :cool:

Thanks!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm fatter than the average TGOer, so the 3XL limit isn't going to cut it for me. Depending on the shirt, I'd need a 5XL-6XL. Yep, I'm that fat.

I'm not sure what type of shirts you have in mind, but I'd prefer regular T-Shirts.

4X a better fit for me as well.

At the business I am in (Auto Auction) we order t-shirts by the thousands. I would believe the demography to be about the same here. Out of a thousand we order 500 XL, 300 Large, 75 each of 2XL and 3XL and about 50 medium for the ladies that work there and the few female buyers.

We do this three or four time a year as give aways.

Edited by R1100R
Guest c.a.s.

Large, for me. I CAN wear a medium, but I prefer a slightly loose shirt.

Oh, and sign me up under BOTH T-shirt and button-up styles. Both work for me.

Guest Bronker

3XL Tall for me if you can get it, Super Dave.

I already know where you can get a really cool TGO-approved decal for your truck or guncase...I hope all of these 'sign me up for two in each color" folks come through for you, because I'm still sitting on a pile of the benefit decals.

I know, I know...the hijacker is exiting the plane...

And I will buy a shirt. I'm cool like that.

(Check out my signature line)