What Size Shirt Do You Wear? (Possible TGO T-Shirts)

What T-shirt size do you wear? This poll is an anonymous poll.  

212 members have voted

1. 1. What T-shirt size do you wear? This poll is an anonymous poll.

• Small
    • Medium
    • Large
    • 1XL
    • 2XL
    • 3XL
    • 4XL and Larger

• Administrator

They are on hold while we revise part of the graphic. The original draft would have involved more than 8 colors which would have made them extremely cost prohibitive. We're seeing if we can scale it back and utilize half-tones.

Frankly, whether or not the t-shirt idea even sees the light of day depends on how well people carry through on their statements about wanting to buy TGO hats as soon as we put those up for sale. I'm processing some photos of them right now and hope to have them listed for sale tomorrow.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker

David, how did the decals go at HG? Notice that I've altered the 'stickie' on them regarding future purchases. You may want to address that as well, since things are proceeding with your retail operations arm. Thanks. Again, it was great meeting you the other day.

• Administrator
David, how did the decals go at HG? Notice that I've altered the 'stickie' on them regarding future purchases. You may want to address that as well, since things are proceeding with your retail operations arm. Thanks. Again, it was great meeting you the other day.

About the same as the hat sales went. I've got quite a few of all left.

Frankly, whether or not the t-shirt idea even sees the light of day depends on how well people carry through on their statements about wanting to buy TGO hats as soon as we put those up for sale. I'm processing some photos of them right now and hope to have them listed for sale tomorrow.

Since I have 3 of the caps (from HG), will I need to buy one of the new ones???:)

• Administrator
Since I have 3 of the caps (from HG), will I need to buy one of the new ones???;)

Yep. The ones you have will be self-destructing soon. ;)

I just picked one up at HG not too long ago, but I really like the black and tan ones. Planning to get one, since I didn't make it down to HG yesterday.

Cool. Just FYI, the inventory that Joe has right now is going to be the last of the HG produced TGO merchandise. He and I spoke about this a few weeks ago and he agreed that it is best for TGO to bring production of these goods back under our control so that we can best manage the brand.

We'll likely be making the TGO logo'd goods available not only online but also to all of our Authorized Vendors who wish to sell them in their shops.

None of this should be taken as a parting of ways with Hero Gear as it couldn't be any further from the truth. Joe was kind enough to have the original products produced and sold them in his shop and I'll always be grateful for that. However, as TGO is now operating as a business and as we do have other advertising vendors here besides Hero Gear, it is only fair to everyone to allow all comers the opportunity to sell the TGO Gear if they want.

But like I said, we're going to have them available here online as well. :)

Guest Bronker

Soooo...when can I expect the 'gigantor' sized hat? You know, mass producing those things as OSFM is quite discriminatory! What about the cerebral-circumferentially challenged among us?

=-)

• Administrator
Soooo...when can I expect the 'gigantor' sized hat? You know, mass producing those things as OSFM is quite discriminatory! What about the cerebral-circumferentially challenged among us?

=-)

I'm thinking about something like this for you guys with huge noggins...

snljtorg-gameshow-celebrity_jeopardy-ape_tit-03.jpg

Guest Bronker
I'm thinking about something like this for you guys with huge noggins...

snljtorg-gameshow-celebrity_jeopardy-ape_tit-03.jpg

You know what they say about guys with huge heads and huge hands...

They wear bigger hats and gloves.:koolaid:

• Administrator
Any chance the hats could be the fitted "flex-fit" style. I like a fitted hat a lot better than the velcro or snap style. The flex fits come in sizes like small/medium and large/extra large.

-Jason G

I really hadn't planned on that since Flex-Fit has to be ordered in several sizes to accommodate the different head size ranges. We may try to offer a Flex-Fit "made to order" option down the road if our production source is willing to do that for us.

Guest hickok

Same here: I need the 2X TALL if that's doable. I'm always willing to pay more since I'm the weird one! :-)

So, if I'm wearing this T-shirt, a Glock cap, a Banana Republic vest, a fanny pack, and still have gun powder stains on my fingers, do you think anybody will suspect I'm armed! :-)