My Zombie protection is closer to complete now

Guest johnmattwill

Guest johnmattwill

My new addition ...... My DPMS AP4 Carbine 5.56 NATO..... I LIKE IT!!!!!! :) Cant wait to shoot it, maybe as soon as this week..... Got to find a place near Hendersonville, if anyone can suggest, it would be helpful..... and as always I have my Kimber Tac Pro II handy just for those close range zombie shots!!!!!!!

ARandKimber002.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My new addition ...... My DPMS AP4 Carbine 5.56 NATO..... I LIKE IT!!!!!! :) Cant wait to shoot it, maybe as soon as this week..... Got to find a place near Hendersonville, if anyone can suggest, it would be helpful..... and as always I have my Kimber Tac Pro II handy just for those close range zombie shots!!!!!!!

I'm currently out of town, but I'm returning on the 24th and shooting at the Gallatin Gun Club on the morning of 27th. You are welcome to join me. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Guest johnmattwill
All you need now is the official Zombie Tshirt

1231960972365-333510746.JPG

Thanks Joe, I actually have one that I ordered from you a month or so ago.... I wear it all the time around here... get lots of "Hey, I really like that!!!"

Guest The Cat

Great pair of zombie killers! Best of everything - Carbine and a 1911!

All you need is an 870 and a chainsaw!:stick:

Edited by The Cat
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest johnmattwill
Now the quest to find ammo for it. :eek:

Went to Walmart in Gallatin today, had bulk Federal .223 Rem 55gr. FMJ 100 pks for $39.95...... had about 11 boxes on the shelf.....

I HAD NO NO NO MONEY!!!!!!!:mad:

• 2 months later...
Guest waffenldr
All you need now is the official Zombie Tshirt

1231960972365-333510746.JPG

HEY Joe!! I just ordered one off your website for my daughter. Are the t shirts preshrunk?