email to the Beltman

Guest I_AM_WOOD

Guest I_AM_WOOD

Just wanted to share the email I sent to the Beltman tonight. If anyone has any doubts give them a call you will not be disappointed.

To the staff at Beltman.net,

Just want to take a minute to say thanks. My belt was sitting at my front door this afternoon when I arrived home for work. I am absolutely amazed at the quality of the belt and the fit is perfect. Upon placing my order I was concerned about the color of tan and afraid it would be too light for my taste but did not want a brown belt either, the nice lady that took my order said she did the actual dying of the belts and would leave my belt in a little longer to give it a deeper tan color. I could not be more happy with the outcome, the color is exactly what I wanted and matches my holster and boots perfectly. If you would please give her a raise (or at the least buy her lunch) for she has made a repeat customer out of me and an avid walking commercial. My only regret of the whole purchase is that I put it off for over a year. You guys make a great product and I look forward to the fact that I never have to look for another belt, I know where to get the best one made. Thanks again Joey Wood

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree! I have had one of his belts for a little over a year now and the thing is incredibly well built. The only drawback, if you consider it one, is it has the thick heavy leather "squeak" when bending or twisting sometimes. Doesn't bother me a bit! Love this thing. Would highly highly recommend the Beltman for anyone wanting a quality belt for carry or just holding up your jeans for the next 40 years.

Guest LieutenantDan67

I placed my order for my horsehide belt with beltman on 3/30, and I can't wait for it to show up! :koolaid:

My MTAC just got here about an hour ago.

Guest db99wj

Been looking at them as well. I have lost a bit of weight and my current belt, Don Hume, has been a great belt, but is looking worn and I am about to get to small for it, I guess I could drill another hole in it, but I wear everyday and it needs to look nice due to work. Once I get paid, late in the week, I think I am going to go ahead and pull the trigger, then I need to get a black one too, for dressier occasions like meetings with bankers. :koolaid:

I have the bullhide inch and a half,have worn it everyday for about 2 months,they are sturdy well made belts and look good too,I dont think a person would wear it out too quick,mine holds up a Crossbreed Supertuck with a Kimber Ultra in it daily,does great.:screwy:

• Administrator
The black paint on the edges flake off and distracts from the look of the belt, which is why I would consider other leathermakers.

I had to wear mine every day for about 3 years, with or without a holster, dressed up, dressed down, working in the office or working in the yard, for it ever begin to flake off. It has held up tremendously well given the abuse I've shown it.

I had to wear mine every day for about 3 years, with or without a holster, dressed up, dressed down, working in the office or working in the yard, for it ever begin to flake off. It has held up tremendously well given the abuse I've shown it.

To be fair to the maker, I guess I have a tendency to crank my belt back, which is what they told me caused it. I also think the buckle may not have been finished smooth enough. But, this all happened as soon as I got it, so I called them.

I was told to use magic marker and not to crank the belt.