Let's hope she doesn't breed...

Guest Todd@CIS

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really scary that this person gets behind the wheel of a 4 person carrying killing machine,I think they need special training before using these machines,OH WAIT THEY DO,ITS CALLED DRIVERS ED,or in her case drivers special ed.HHAARR:tinfoil:

Guest Astra900

And just think, this person can most likely pass a background check and own a gun too. Hmmm, I wonder which end the bullets come out of?

It's sad that "Modern Man" has to obstruct the justice that is natural selection.

Guest Todd@CIS

I remember one time I was sent to unlock a lady's car door.

We're standing next to the car and I ask, "This car right here?"

Since it's the only one around, she looks at me like I'm an idiot and gives me a real snotty "Uhh, yeah."

Me, "You mean the one with the window rolled down?"

Guest Todd@CIS

One time I was sitting in Dispatch when a 911 call came in.

They were calling because they had a hornet's nest in their garage...

And no, they weren't elderly or invalid.

I could go on all day with these.

Edited by Todd@CIS
Guest bkelm18

It really does surprise me how dense some people are. I work in maintenance and we get calls sometimes that just blow my mind. Ranging from "golf cart wont work" (because they didn't turn the key on), to "lights wont come on" (because they didn't flip the switch), to people just whining about stupid things they could take care of themselves. And these people have college degrees. It baffles me sometimes. I wonder what they do at home when no one is there to help them. :screwy: I guess they call 911, lol.

Once worked as a delivery driver,and we had a part time guy come in to help release some of the load off of me.

Guy was a college professor,very articulate,and smart,etc...

One of the smartest people Ive ever met to date!

Now at the time we had pagers inside of each delivery truck clipped to the driver side sunvisors,and we had an 800 number to call back in so it wouldn't cost anything.

Anyhoo,one day he was taking a little to long on the Dalton run,so I decided to page him to see where he was...I heard nothing in return.

Several minutes pass by,and my boss decides to page him....nothing!

An hour passes....nothing!

Three hours passes,with several pages....nothing!

Eventually he returns,and before boss could say anything he comes storming in the office saying "guys,sorry it took me so long,but there is something wrong with my truck!"

"See every few minutes I had to pull over on the side of the road to check it out"

So we humored him,and ask whats wrong with it.

He said "DAMN truck kept beeping!" :screwy:

Edited by strickj
One time I was sitting in Dispatch when a 911 call came in.

They were calling because they had a hornet's nest in their garage...

And no, they weren't elderly or invalid.

I could go on all day with these.

Well keep going then! I love these stupid people stories! (Though I'm sure I could be the main character in some of them!)

We sell remote batteries at the auto parts store,in comes a fella to replace his garage remote battery,well mission accomplished,out he goes back home.Comes back an hour later and says the new battery must be bad,his garage door still wont open,needless to say he didnt take into consideration the power was out in his neighborhood,Doooohh.:D