XDm 40

Slasher

Why in the world is it so hard to get hold of a XDm 40? I took my carry class and have started finding 40 ammo but after calling around town last Friday no one can get any XDm's. I talked to Gander Mountain in Jackson and they said they have been occasionally getting them in but they were the only ones and of course they are an hour and a half away.

I believe one other place said they had a XDm but it was a 9 and I dont want to just settle for my first gun.

I have my name in up at Range USA and they are going to call when they can get them but I am just impatient...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

]Why in the world is it so hard to get hold of a XDm 40?[/b] I took my carry class and have started finding 40 ammo but after calling around town last Friday no one can get any XDm's. I talked to Gander Mountain in Jackson and they said they have been occasionally getting them in but they were the only ones and of course they are an hour and a half away.

I believe one other place said they had a XDm but it was a 9 and I dont want to just settle for my first gun.

I have my name in up at Range USA and they are going to call when they can get them but I am just impatient...

I have about 20 of them.... :P

They are a great gun. When i saw your post, I thought about offering to sell you mine to help feed my current Sig addiction. But, after further thought, I decided that I could not part with it. It is the most accurate poly gun I have ever shot and I love having 17 rounds of 40 at my disposal at one time.

Guest JHatmaker

Down here in Franklin, they're all over the place. Even Academy sells them. I had one and traded it in on another gun, I regret it. It's a great gun.

But if you call around you should be able to find one. Also, if you don't mind driving a few hours east, there's a gun show in Nashville this weekend, and they always have a lot at the shows, though if you drive that far I'd recommend just driving another hour and a half and go to Hero-Gear. Not factoring in your gas expense they'll have the best price around.

Edited by JHatmaker
Thats a big a$$ gun...i hope your not plannin on using it for carry.

I carried mine a couple of times using an IWB holster - not too comfortable. However, I picked up a nice Don Hume OWB holster at a recent gun show and I have been carrying it once or twice a week with that big ol XDM 40. Very comfortable...and I've gotten used to my pants hanging a little lower on the right side (ha). No kidding though, I have been carrying it if I have one of my big summer shirts on to cover it. B

Does anyone know of any shops within an hour or two drive from Memphis that might have a XDm 40? I have tried just about all of the shops in the Memphis area, with the exception of the pawn shops.

Would the pawn shops carry a new gun like this?

Thanks

Does anyone know of any shops within an hour or two drive from Memphis that might have a XDm 40? I have tried just about all of the shops in the Memphis area, with the exception of the pawn shops.

Would the pawn shops carry a new gun like this?

Thanks

Well I finally found one today. Thanks for all of the advice.

Guest db99wj
Well I finally found one today. Thanks for all of the advice.

Details (where did ya find it, etc.) and you have to show pics. Yes we have seen them, but not yours!