Middle TN Meet & Shoot *** MAY 16th 2009 ***

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JHatmaker

Cool, sounds good. Turns out I will be able to be there at 11 vs later, so I should be able to meet everyone. Looking forward to it.

And the best part? I found 10mm ammo!!

My girlfriend and I *may* show up if the day allows it. We have some other engagements in Nashville, but may be able to get out and make some noise for a bit. I'll definitely bring my converted Saiga, AR and yet to be shot P22 to try out.

I would love to join you fine folks at this event, However I promised to take my wife and kids to the Knoxville Zoo Saturday, I will definitely make it to one of these in the future, i am sure this would be a great time :wall:

Guest flyfishtn

Crap, I am going to miss. Headed out of town to spend some time with some friends in East TN chasing trout. You guys have fun!!

Guest JHatmaker
Crap, I am going to miss. Headed out of town to spend some time with some friends in East TN chasing trout. You guys have fun!!

Don't worry about it, fishing is a perfectly acceptable excuss for missing this event. May you catch my a fish and many a beer buzz...

Wish I could make it, but my boss and I have had a trip to Gallatin Gun Club planned for the last couple months. We're gonna check out the last little bit of the Military Match, then do a little shooting ourselves.

I know, I can feel the dissapointment in the air. Now worries though, I'll likely make the next one.:D

Y'all have fun out that way.

Guest mjnsx07

Crap.

I could not make it this time. Maybe next time.

I was hoping to meet new people and learn how to shoot long distance.

Guest Bronker
Crap.

I could not make it this time. Maybe next time.

I was hoping to meet new people and learn how to shoot long distance.

Would love to have been there too, but unfotunately there has been an accident.

Bronker vs. Tractor implement.

Advantage: tractor implement.

One orthopedic visit later, and the Bronker has a shoulder fracture and is sidelined for a bit.

So, I'll save my ammo for the next one.

Guest mjnsx07
Would love to have been there too, but unfotunately there has been an accident.

Bronker vs. Tractor implement.

Advantage: tractor implement.

One orthopedic visit later, and the Bronker has a shoulder fracture and is sidelined for a bit.

So, I'll save my ammo for the next one.

Ouch, I am sorry to hear that. Hope you are alright and get well.

Guest JHatmaker

Hey ya'll have a great time today! It was nice meeting you guys. If someone happened to pick up that plastic cooler I left, just keep it. I left around 1:45 and didn't want to take all the cokes with me.

Can't wait for the next meet, you guys have a great rest of the weekend. Stay dry (and safe on the roads).

Take care!

Jason

P.S. - Next time lets pick a more humid day to shoot, I only sweated out 5 lbs :D

Edited by JHatmaker

Another great day at the range. JHatmaker I have your cooler, I'm going to try to bring it back next time with some drinks. See how long we can keep that going.

Looked like a good turn out if you wanted to shoot an AR. Was nice to see most of ya again & for the ones that was a first was good to meet you. At least we didn't get wet!!!!!!

PS: Next time I will try to bring more guns!

Another great day at the range. JHatmaker I have your cooler, I'm going to try to bring it back next time with some drinks. See how long we can keep that going.

Looked like a good turn out if you wanted to shoot an AR. Was nice to see most of ya again & for the ones that was a first was good to meet you. At least we didn't get wet!!!!!!

PS: Next time I will try to bring more guns!

More guns you had enough to start a small war :D

Well, it seemed like everyone had a great time. I know I did! It was good to see old friends and to make some new ones.

Thanks to TGO David for the Zombie targets and the cool "Please don't hit me" name tags.

JHatmaker, thanks for the drinks and sandwich makings. That ham sammich sure hit the spot!

Hope to see everyone in June. What day is that?????

Mike