For all the Glock Fans

Guest smithandwesson

ok, I stand corrected I forgot about the VP70. But if it was all that and a bag of chips it would still be in production. The only thing thats similiar is the stricker design. Its safe to say the Glock is the reason the VP90 is no longer made.

I'll stick with my Glocks and 1911's. Btw, theres more John Browning in a Glock then an H&K.

1911's and Glocks in Harmony, I am very happy with mine as well :popcorn:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...many 1911's or non-glocks would have just had a FTF, and not even chambered the round to blow it up in the first place...:rolleyes::D;)

Guest Grout

Ah yes,the HK VP.The pistol that required two fingers to pull the trigger.You could however mount a shoulder stock and somehow convert it to full auto.

Guest smithandwesson
at least Glock can design their OWN guns, they dont need to COPY or go into agreements with everyone else so they can use other firearms manufacturers designs.

Now how ya like dem apples there Skippy? :rolleyes::D:popcorn:

I hate to tell you but HK designed the first polymer and glock went oof their design so the next time somebody wants to give springfield, or smith and wesson a hard time for that just remember, you favorite gun was copied from someone else.;)

I hate to tell you but HK designed the first polymer and glock went oof their design so the next time somebody wants to give springfield, or smith and wesson a hard time for that just remember, you favorite gun was copied from someone else.:D

Using that logic all metal frame guns are copies of the first match lock.:rolleyes:

Guest smithandwesson
Using that logic all metal frame guns are copies of the first match lock.:rolleyes:

Guess what, They are, and All glocks are a copy of HK's first polymer:D

Take it easy on your Pez dispenser, you can get help for that.

Edited by smithandwesson
thats retarded, all they had was metal to make the first guns. They sure wasnt going to use wood, come back with somethin a little better than that next time:rolleyes:

I do not drink the Glock water, but facts are facts S&W came out with the Sigma, I have 3 friends that rushed out and bought them when our new President was elected, they have since sold them and now are Glock owners :rolleyes:

Edited by willis68
I hate to tell you but HK designed the first polymer and glock went oof their design so the next time somebody wants to give springfield, or smith and wesson a hard time for that just remember, you favorite gun was copied from someone else.:D

no... the strikers are smilier in the VP70....thats all. Name ANY pistol platform that Smith & Wesson has designed and built from the ground up in the last say... 20-25 years?

4006...wrong, its from the 39 series platform SW had in the 1960's

Sigma...wrong CHEAP wanna-be copy of a Glock even the courts agreed

SW 99...wrong again, its a very cheap copy of the Walther P99

M&P...Nope its really a even cheaper Kimber KDP...

SW1911...please...

Let me know what ya come up with and please remember you started this thread.

:rolleyes:

Guest smithandwesson
no... the strikers are smilier in the VP70....thats all. Name ANY pistol platform that Smith & Wesson has designed and built from the ground up in the last say... 20-25 years?

4006...wrong, its from the 39 series platform SW had in the 1960's

Sigma...wrong CHEAP wanna-be copy of a Glock even the courts agreed

SW 99...wrong again, its a very cheap copy of the Walther P99

M&P...Nope its really a even cheaper Kimber KDP...

SW1911...please...

Let me know what ya come up with and please remember you started this thread.

:D

Show me where I said that Smith and Wesson didnt copy Anything :rolleyes:

Edited by smithandwesson
Guest smithandwesson
I agree. SOMEONE is making themselves appear less intelligent... and I don't think it's GLOCKMEISTER.

I never said anything about Smith and wesson NOT copying anything so why would you bring all that up besides the fact that you didnt have anything else to say.

Guest sling
I agree. SOMEONE is making themselves appear less intelligent... and I don't think it's GLOCKMEISTER.

:rolleyes::rofl:

I hate flaming but man o man... get your facts straight smith before my nubs explode.

Well played poak

S&W has made sub par guns for awhile now... they probably should have stuck to the revolver world rather than attempt the semi auto beast.

Guest smithandwesson
hahaha... then you just proved my point.

So your agreeing that S&W semiautomatic pistols are indeed sub par copies of other manufacturer's designs?

Yep, they took good designs and made them WAY better, Glock took one design and mad a hundred SAME models that all look alike

Guest smithandwesson
:rofl::rofl:

I hate flaming but man o man... get your facts straight smith before my nubs explode.

Well played poak

S&W has made sub par guns for awhile now... they probably should have stuck to the revolver world rather than attempt the semi auto beast.

Prove to me that Hk wasnt the first company to make a polymer gun.

Yep, they took good designs and made them WAY better, Glock took one design and mad a hundred SAME models that all look alike

better.. really?

How?

Btw, when you do it right the first time you dont have to steal from other companys designs... and if the design works and is historically one of the best sellers ever then why change it?

Edited by GLOCKMEISTER
Guest smithandwesson

At least Smith makes something besides autos, I believe Smith revolvers are 1000 times more reliable than any of glocks autos, which are all the same by the way

Guest smithandwesson
better.. really?

How?

well lets see, for starters they took the model 1911 and improved it by making it DA/SA

As a matter of fact, smith was the first company to make DA/SA autos, so put that in your pipe and smoke it. Im done with you guys, have fun, I beleive I proved my point

Prove to me that Hk wasnt the first company to make a polymer gun.

Pretty sure nobody is arguing that with you...

Besides, 5 people already noted that HK made the first polymer handgun before you chimed in like you discovered this fact in a secret file hidden deep beneath the sea...

At least Smith makes something besides autos, I believe Smith revolvers are 1000 times more reliable than any of glocks autos, which are all the same by the way

Amigo,

This is not about revolvers, S&W should have stuck with them, no one has disputed this, but for you to say in terms that the Sigma is somehow better than the Glock, you need therapy