For all the Glock Fans

Guest smithandwesson

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Eric, how are you gonna have your aviantart on here and people not able to view people photos? You tease;)

Sorry about that the people are just my family. Just a source for them to ck out new pics of the twerp... LOL

Guest sling
Whats the point of this thread anyway?

To have another troll fest thread regarding 'why glocks are so great' to stack onto the other 1000 or so 'why glocks are so great' threads...

i thought this was apparent by now.;)

To have another troll fest thread regarding 'why glocks are so great' to stack onto the other 1000 or so 'why glocks are so great' threads...

i thought this was apparent by now.;)

LMAO

Guest Todd@CIS
I'm not a Glock fan but that's just me. I will have to say that I am impressed by the reliability of Glockmeister's Glock avatar.

The way I've got it calculated that pistol fires almost 153,000 rounds per day. I never seen it have a FTF or a FTE. Now that's a reliable pistol. ;)

LOL...this is the best post in this thread.

OK, here's my take on all of this. Glocks are famous and well respected because they offer one hell of a pistol for the price.....reliable, the most corrosion resistant finish on the market, decent ergonomics, combat accurate, and a high magazine capacity. However, ALL weapons are machines!!! When not properly cared for, or fed the right fuel (read ammo and lubrication) they will fail, sometimes with catostrophic results. Just about all the gun manufacturors have offered something that is innovative and unique. Smith was the first "wondernine: with the model 59. They did update the P38 design (and as an aside, the first commercially successful DA/SA was the Walther PP not the P38). Ruger created an updated "indestructable" single action, etc........

Guns are like cars.....they all do the same thing, but each maker offers a different look and a "different" way of doing the same thing. It boils down to "each his own"

Lastly...to the OP(and everyone for that matter)...don't hate! If you don't like Glocks (or whatever), then don't buy one. Carry an M&P, or whatever, and be happy. As long as the F'n thing goes bang and puts the little pointy thing where it needs to go then "live long and prosper"............whooooo..rant over.....

PS If you haven't tried Michelob Ultra *Lime Cactus* you NEED to.

Guest Straight Shooter

I wish I knew how to post them,but Ive got pics of H&K's,M1A's,Colts,pistol and revolver,and a couple shotguns,all blown to heck for various reasons.

While standing on a Marine Corp firing line back in '85,I saw a 1911 literally come completely apart while firing.

I know the whole Glock thing has been overdone,but Ill put my G21 up against about any other pistol,any time.

I HAVE done so,and have a few trophies to prove it.:shhh:

Guest Todd@CIS
PS If you haven't tried Michelob Ultra *Lime Cactus* you NEED to.

Umm, no thanks. I have testosterone in my body...

:shhh:

Guest Grout

:shhh:

IIRC, that award goes to the 1935 Browning Hi Power. I could be wrong, but I believe that is attributed as the first of the "wondernine's."

You are wrong.:) "Wondernines" were defined as having a double action trigger mechanism and double stack mags.The Browning P35 Hi-Power has single action trigger.

Guest sling
:P

You are wrong.;) "Wondernines" were defined as having a double action trigger mechanism and double stack mags.The Browning P35 Hi-Power has single action trigger.

Where is the snap flowchart?

Guest tbreed725

but you provide no information with those pictures ?? was reloads used ? when and where did it happen ? was anyone hurt ? quite a bit of info left out and as with anything manmade it can go wrong at any time .

Yeah. No fruitè the beerè,eh!

Really? I thought you drink champaign coolies!

Normally, I am a Bud Light man myself, but my wife (yeah go ahead and laugh) bought some before she went on her AT. I forgot to get some beer on the way home and was forced to try this stuff. And I was pleasantly surprised. And I swear it hits you harder than other beer.:rolleyes:

Guest sling
Normally, I am a Bud Light man myself, but my wife (yeah go ahead and laugh) bought some before she went on her AT. I forgot to get some beer on the way home and was forced to try this stuff. And I was pleasantly surprised. And I swear it hits you harder than other beer.:rolleyes:

Ugh.. fruity beers and weird things like 'smirnoff' make me sick to the stomach. The flavors and crap.. yuck.

:yuck:

That just backs it up.:P;):D

For the most part, it does. It does lay claim to the BHP being the "grandfather" of the "wondernine," and a grandfather is never discounted from the family.

So, you are partially correct, and partially incorrect.