Modern Warfare 2 (Call of Duty 6)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have played all the CoD games. Loved them all. This looks great. Xbox live has the trailer out for it and should be on the net by now. Just have to wait a while. Something to do when the temps drop off this winter though.

Guest mustangdave

My son THE COMPUTER GURU...upgraded my computers video card with some hyper-duper set up...and got CALL of DUTY Deluxe Edition for me as a birthday gift. Just installed it this morning.

I'm about halfway through COD:MW on the PC.

I think my favorite levels, in no particular order, were:

Heat

Warpig

All Ghillied Up

Such a great game. I'm a sucker for FPS games, and a recovering Halo addict (2, 3 was weak), and I think MW is the best game made to date.

Guest Hyaloid

I am part of a gaming group that has run multiple servers, and every variation of COD game (UO/COD2/COD4/Waw).

Our first WaW attempt was an effort in frustration (as some fellow members here can attest to). It was a pain to admin, it was poorly customizable, it was buggy, etc etc...

Well, we have started running a mod (takes about 1-2 minutes to download on connection with the server, only the first time you connect).

Now, we are running the type of server we want, highly customized with easy on the fly admin. It is rifles (bolt action and semi-auto) at this point while we balance the rest of the weapons in testing. Health regen has been turned off, you now spawn with 3 health packs and can heal yourself and teammates. No martyrdom, 2nd chance, juggernaut. No grenade launchers. UAV/Arty/Dogs and compass have all been turned off. Hit indicators are turned off. There are many other gameplay and interface changes as well...trying to balance 'realism' with gameplay.

If anyone wants to give it a try, our game IP is 66.135.38.85

Guest Halfpint
Good call! Almost forgot about that one...

"Guy runnin... GOT HIM!"

"Hey, nice shot . . . lots of little pieces down there."

:rolleyes:

One of my favorites is the AC-130 level. So fun.

Im pretty sure the new one will have another or similar mission in it.

I have around 12 days in COD4 with over 40,000 kills. I like playing COD WAW but it is always lagging and I have comcast cable. I play on the XBOX 360. Buddy of mine plays on P.C and he said you can lean and shoot around corners. My gamertag is bean962. Oh and if I have talked :D to anyone here on live my bad still love ya :D.