Guest SUNTZU

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6/12 at 12:30pm, Soddy-Daisy Wal-Mart had

6 boxes of .40 S&W Blazer Brass 180gr FMJ

29 boxes of .40 S&W Federal 180gr FMJ

UPDATE: Gunbarrel Wal-Mart had about the same. Methinks this is a good sign.

Edited by apratsunrthd

Cool Springs Wal-Mart had about 10 boxes of 100 wwb .45 ACP, although it's limit 1 per person. Other sundry calibers available include .357 sig, 25 ACP, 22 lr in Federal Bulk packs, .223 Remington bulk packs, a few boxes of .40 sw

The Cool Springs Academy still had Monarch .45 for 18 a box.

Guest Moss88hunter

I was just at the walmart at murfreesboro rd. and hamilton church rd. in antioch and they had a pretty good selection. They have 2 boxes left on sale of winchester .223 64 grain for $11.00. They have 10 boxes(winchester) of .357 mag for $27 and 3 boxes(winchester) of .357 sig for $23. They have plenty of .30-06, .30-30, .308, .270, 243, .223 in either winchester or federal. There was some .22 long mostly CCI and remington(not many bricks though) and one box of .22 shorts. There was plenty of .22wmr and .17hmr remington, federal, and CCI. There was no shortage of shotgun shells either. Hope this info helps!

Evan

Guest jimdigriz

Dick's in Mt. Juliet had 45 when I was in there Saturday and Sunday. It didn't look like any had bought any from one day to the next.

Midwayusa.com has Prvi Partisan .380 94gr FMJ for 15.99 a box as of this posting. Limit 4 boxes.
Thanks for the heads up! Got me 4 boxes on the way...might actually get to shoot that LCP.

You went home by way of Missouri?

- OS

LOL...I meant "on the way" as in...aw, you knew what I meant.:popcorn:

How's the construction on 40 going? Bout finished yet?

Mike

Yeah, just razzin'....

Malfunction Junction through downtown is now reopened.

I've been through it once; didn't realize that it only added one lane, though, so it'll be clogged again within a few years, I reckon.

- OS

Yeah, just razzin'....

I've been through it once; didn't realize that it only added one lane, though, so it'll be clogged again within a few years, I reckon.

- OS

Yeah, I know what you mean. It took 'em years to finish 65N out toward Hendersonville and by the time they opened it, it was already obsolete.

Guest stovepipe

As of lunch today, West Nashville's Walmart and Dicks were effectively out of center fire pistol ammo. - Walmart had 5-6 550 ct boxes of .22lr.

benton shooters supply has everything and usually plenty of it, their a little high though. Been to Bass Pro twice in last two weeks they had 100 wb .45 (about 4 boxes) and some 9mm, .357 sig, .32 acp. The walmarts in alcoa and maryville are hit and miss. alcoa usually has blazer 9mm, maryville... well haven't seen anything there but .40 in the last few weeks.

Yeah, just razzin'....

- OS

Great observation. I believe you are exactly right. This project cost over $200 million -- the most expensive single road construction project in the history of the state. It's amazing just how little that kind of money will buy these days.

Kind regards,

LEROY

Guest 70below
Great observation. I believe you are exactly right. This project cost over $200 million -- the most expensive single road construction project in the history of the state. It's amazing just how little that kind of money will buy these days.

Kind regards,

LEROY

No kidding, having closed down traffic and bogged down 640 for so long, they should have built for the future, not the immediate need.

As far as ammo goes, my .380 shipped from midway!

Guest 70below
I'm done searching for .45 until this mess is over, I just ordered a .22 conversion kit for my 1911 instead.

Why? You can't find .22 either....lol

Guest tonybon

not trying to give anyone a plug but the outdoor junction in cookeville has all kinds of ammo 9mm,40,45, and 380. i got a 100rd box of federal 9mm fmj this morning:tough:

Guest Gun Geek

Walmart in Sevierville is wiped clean - they did have .22LR federal 550rnd bricks though.. had some in the case and hidden under the display case.

Hixson Wal-Mart has 4 boxes of Federal .40 S&W at 2:00p 6/16. That's after me buying 4 boxes. They did have a boatload on Monday so best to get it quick if you need it.

WM on Signal Mtn. Rd had 100+ boxes of .40 as of this afternoon. Both Blazer and Federal.