AMMO REPORTS

Guest SUNTZU

Guest tlondon

as of last night the Clarksville St. bethleham WM had a couple of cases of .380 target ammo WWB 100 round value packs for $31.98

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tlondon

Clarksville St Bethleham has WWB 9mm 100 round value pack for about $20. I was in there at about 5:20 this afternoon and they had 9 boxes and four federal 50 round boxes for just under $9 a box

Guest GoldenBoy

The Walmart in Murfreesboro on Old Fort just put out about 10 cases or more of 40S&W WWB 100 Pack. this was about 7:00

Turkey Creek is still wiped clean.....STILL :P

WalMart at Knoxville Center had WWB 9mm 100 packs. 6 or 8. I bought two just as a matter of form.

They also had 50 round boxes of Winchester 9mm "Win Clean". About twice the price - I hadn't seen those before...

No .22 bulk, though, what I was really sorta looking for.

- OS

Guest Jeremey

Millington Wal-mart shelves were full as of an hour ago. Lots of 9mm, .40, .45, 38 spl, .380, bulk packs of .22, .223, etc, etc.

They are even selling Federal "Champion" pistol ammo. 50 rd count boxes for the same price as Blazer Brass.

OS I have some to spare if you are in need.

Bulk packs I mean. Federal 550 packs

Thanks Mikey..I'm actually good on .22.

Just generally stocking toward when might have to live off squirrels and bluejays or use for barter. :)

No rush, though, I don't expect it to happen till Sept. ;)

- OS

bartering is the only reason I picked it up. I am pretty flush with .22 lr's at the moment.

Think I will go out and expend some of it, that and re-create a D Day +1 battle with the carbine and SUNTZUS spinner target. :)

Guest Spuds
Wal-Mart at the bottom of Signal Mountain had about 30 or so of the Federal .223 "valu-packs" (100 ct) for $39.99. Also had some Remington .223 and .22-250.

Bartholomew, one of the sporting goods guy at Hixson wallyworld, said he had 500 boxes of the .223 value packs a week or two ago. I spoke with him again last Thursday, said he still had 400, to come get 'em. $40 for 100 rounds

Federal 55 grain.

Guest smittyb

The Dyersburg WM had quite a few WWB 100 rd 45's, a bunch of 40 Blazer brass, and 9mm Blazer Brass. I bought most of the 9mm though, sorry. They also had a large quantity of Federal 22 bulk packs. The Blazer is coming in pretty reguarly now.

Guest foister82

Wal-Mart on Browns Mill Rd in Johnson City (right off I-26) has 98 boxes of .40 Blazer Brass (at least thats what the sleepy guy at the ammo counter said)

I don't get paid until tomorrow and had to pay all of my bills this week for next month, and was on my lunch break. I had enough to eat, or get a box of ammo. You can guess what im having for lunch today.

dxipoi.jpg

Shame i could only pick up one box :D but hey, who needs to eat! :D