Michael Jackson Dead At Age 50

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Farrah Fawcett found herself standing at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter approached and welcomed her, saying "Farrah... you fought the good fight and lived a decent life. Before you enter into Heaven, is there anything that you would like granted to those left behind in the world?"

Farrah thought for a moment and then replied, "Yes... I would like for the children of the world to be safe and grow up happy."

Shortly thereafter, Michael Jackson died.

:usa:

Guest TargetShooter84
Farrah Fawcett found herself standing at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter approached and welcomed her, saying "Farrah... you fought the good fight and lived a decent life. Before you enter into Heaven, is there anything that you would like granted to those left behind in the world?"

Farrah thought for a moment and then replied, "Yes... I would like for the children of the world to be safe and grow up happy."

Shortly thereafter, Michael Jackson died.

:screwy:

Amen.

The Gloved-One is gone, but dammit, how much longer will VH1 Classics keep playing the videos!

I forgot how many hits he had. Really never wanted to know.

VH1 has taught me that "Annie Are You Ok" is not an Alien Ant Farm song, although they do it better.

The mystery wheel is in full force. Will we ever know what happened?

all we can do is be happy that Michael is "up there" playing music with Janis, Jimmy, Jim, Elvis, John, George, and a host of others.

You all can spend time hating on him, I am thankful he is playing in the heavenly band.

Guest Bronker
all we can do is be happy that Michael is "up there" playing music with Janis, Jimmy, Jim, Elvis, John, George, and a host of others.

You all can spend time hating on him, I am thankful he is playing in the heavenly band.

Not sure he's "up there" Mikey...

But he's always been "out there"

He was a man, with a family, and children. And he is dead. That's tragic. But that's as far as I can go in reverence to him.

over rated :)

And that gets a big "Oh Snap!"

I'm shocked this news is getting so much air play in the TGO forums. This thread's getting bumped like a keyboard when Megan Fox is on the computer screen. Surely a testement to MJ's fame . . . or infamy; however you want to look at it. :)

TAMPA — Billy Mays, the TV pitchman whose trademark voice helped sell everything from cleaning supplies to baking soda, was found dead this morning by his wife at his Tampa home. No cause of death has been reported and no foul play is suspected, according to Tampa police.

Mays, 50, was pronounced dead at 7:45 a.m. at 2853 Bowen Daniel Dr., #1201. His wife, Deborah Mays, found him unresponsive this morning. The Medical Examiner's Office will complete Mays' autopsy by tomorrow afternoon.