Can we just have a thread to talk?

Guest m&pc9

They used to use urine to tan animal skins, so families used to all pee in a pot & then once a day it was taken & sold to the tannery..........if you had to do this to survive you were "Pi$$ Poor." But worse than that were the really 20 poor folk who couldn't even afford to buy a pot...........they "didn't have a pot to pi$$ in" & were the lowest of the low

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They used to use urine to tan animal skins, so families used to all pee in a pot & then once a day it was taken & sold to the tannery..........if you had to do this to survive you were "Pi$$ Poor." But worse than that were the really 20 poor folk who couldn't even afford to buy a pot...........they "didn't have a pot to pi$$ in" & were the lowest of the low

Then where did "didn't have a pot to pi$$ in or a window to throw it out of" come from?

Why do cats stare at the ceiling when nothing is moving or making noise?

(don't say ghosts........or clowns)

Could be mice. Our cat sometimes will someimes suddenly jump up and run to a window and look out. I will look to see a skunk, or a possum(or is it opossum?), raccoon or some other varmint.

I like Burger king burgers better than McDonalds, But I like Mcdonalds Fries better than Burger king. Wendy's are better than BK and McDonalds.:usa:

McDonald fries lost a lot of taste when they stopprd adding beef tallow to the frying oil.

All electronic devices require a special type of smoke to operate. The smoke is put into the device during manufacturing. If If you do something or something happens that allows the smoke to escape, the device will quit working. I know it's true. I've seen it happen.

Nope, he's right. Have had several customers and a few former coworkers lets the smoke out of electrical components. Kills the component quick. :popcorn:

Thanks for the confirmation 56FordGuy. I'm sure there are others that have witnessed this phenomenon.

Open your mind Rightwinger. Accept the truth.

All electronic devices require a special type of smoke to operate. The smoke is put into the device during manufacturing. If If you do something or something happens that allows the smoke to escape, the device will quit working. I know it's true. I've seen it happen.

I will 3rd that. I have seen the smoke many times. It always seem to come out when you put to much voltage to them.:popcorn:

Guest db99wj
A person uses, approximately, fifty-seven sheets of toilet paper each day.

I use twice that, I'm a two pooper kinda guy.:rolleyes::poop:

Beef tallow or no, McDonald's fries are the best.

They are good and probably the best.

Back Yard Burger got some good ones too.

Guest GunTroll

I know about Charleston SC. I was born in Georgetown SC about 45-60 miles north up 17. The whole south is hot compared to CO were I was just living.