TGO Middle Tennessee HB0962 Victory Dinner -- Tuesday, July 14th.

RSVP by indicating your attendance.  

32 members have voted

1. 1. RSVP by indicating your attendance.

• YES, I will be there.
    • I won't be there but I'm voting because I like polls.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Come on out and join us. I will have us seated under the name "TGO" and we will likely be in their back-room seating area. Just look for TGO hats, shirts and the table where (suspiciously) no one is drinking beer or booze. :D

I wish I could have attended. it was right in my backyard. But, still stuck at the beach in NC.

I would like to know about how many people showed up.

Also, I will be stopping by to support this business.

Mark

I wish I could have attended. it was right in my backyard. But, still stuck at the beach in NC.

I would like to know about how many people showed up.

Also, I will be stopping by to support this business.

Mark

Good idea.

I will be staying in Franklin overnight next month....may have to get some pizza and tell them why.

Guest JHatmaker

It really is good pizza, some of the best in the Nashville area.

Had a good time tonight guys, it was great meeting some new folks and putting more names to faces. Thanks for coming out Nikki, it was nice meeting you, Charlie (of Gun City) and his friend.

Thanks to all who came, Pie in the Sky was very gracious, so if you're ever in the area and want some good pizza, swing by and show them some support.

Yup! Great turn out and Pie in the sky was a super host. I think we had around 28.

David should have a list of screen names of those that made it.

GREAT to meet all of you! :screwy:

(WOW! So this is what an official TGO gathering is like! LOL!)

Had a good time.wish I would'v e met everyone there but I was at the outcast table. It was good to meet okie and his mrs,vols fan,moose, and share conversation with my with jhatmaker and mark again.thanks to david for setting it up. See y'all again sometime.

It really is good pizza, some of the best in the Nashville area.

Had a good time tonight guys, it was great meeting some new folks and putting more names to faces. Thanks for coming out Nikki, it was nice meeting you, Charlie (of Gun City) and his friend.

Thanks to all who came, Pie in the Sky was very gracious, so if you're ever in the area and want some good pizza, swing by and show them some support.

What he said!

It was very good to meet you guys and gals and be able to put some faces with names especially Nikki. Thanks again Nikki for all of the hard work that you have put into getting us to where we are today. Someone had a very good comment that this bill should have been called "Ben's Bill". That was a wonderful picture that you had of him on your button! I sure would have liked to have met him. You are still in my prayers!

Those of you who missed Cam & Company you should check out Nikki's interview in the archives for tonight.

We had a great time and I don't believe that a single drop of blood was spilled!:)

• Administrator

Real quick post... here are the photos from tonight:

TGOMidTennVictoryDinner5.jpg

Present: Bigdaddy (and companion), Cory25 (and companion), Creeky, Daniel, Hexhead (and wife), Hornet Handler, IWI.BabyEagle.40, Jhatmaker (and son), Lagerhead, Moose, Mrs. Shima, Mrs. TGO David, Ngoeser59, Oakey (and wife), Shima, TGO David, TheMark712 (and son), Trekbike, Volzfan

TGOMidTennVictoryDinner6.jpg

(Nikki with a couple of the best behaved members of our group tonight!)

Thanks to all of you who came out tonight to celebrate with us. It was great to meet a lot of new folks and as always a pleasure to see old friends. Nikki did an excellent job with her interview on NRA Radio's "Cam & Company" and they even showed the two photos (above) on their webcast!

I definitely want to give a special note of thanks to the management and staff at Pie In The Sky in Franklin, TN. These folks were extremely gracious and bent over backwards to take care of us. Our waitress, Toni, was a trooper and did an amazing job. If you're ever in the area and are looking for some great food, please stop in and support them!

I'll post a list of all the folks who attended in the morning. I'm literally hammering this post out from the laptop before we call it a night, but I wanted to make sure this was posted before it got much later.

Thanks again, everyone! I hope to see as many of you as possible this weekend at the Meet & Shoot. :)

Edited by TGO David
Added list of those present.
Had a good time.wish I would'v e met everyone there but I was at the outcast table.

Outcast table? Did you notice the shady looking characters sitting at the other table? :)

Enjoyed meeting everyone tonight. Especially enjoyed sitting with Jackson and Caleb.

Okey

I dropped in the back room for a few minutes to meet some of you. I was actually sitting outside the room with some friends I had perviously made plans with. I convinced them they needed some Pie in the Sky for dinner:) Glad to see some faces matched up with screen names. Glad to see a good turnout too! I'll try to make it out and see yall at the meet and shoot.

• Administrator
Outcast table? Did you notice the shady looking characters sitting at the other table? :P

Enjoyed meeting everyone tonight. Especially enjoyed sitting with Jackson and Caleb.

Okey

Outcast table? How come Hexhead was sitting with us then? :D

I dropped in the back room for a few minutes to meet some of you. I was actually sitting outside the room with some friends I had perviously made plans with. I convinced them they needed some Pie in the Sky for dinner:) Glad to see some faces matched up with screen names. Glad to see a good turnout too! I'll try to make it out and see yall at the meet and shoot.

NOW it makes sense. Man, I couldn't make out what you said your screen name was over the noise around us. My hearing sucks apparently. Sorry about that, and I'm glad you stopped by to visit!

Ditto on the good times last night. Even though we were sitting at the end of the table with creeky and LagerHead. lol.

My son and I enjoyed meeting everyone and putting faces with the screen names. Hopefully we'll have the chance to meet some more folks at the meet and shoot this weekend.

Guest HexHead

We had a great time with everyone last night. It was really inspiring meeting Nikki. TGO has a great bunch of members, and everyone in the room was sooo polite. :D

And hats off to Pie in the Sky. David said he called and asked if they had a problem with about 20 people carrying guns showing up, and they were like "bring it on". Turns out it was closer to 30. Could be a lesson for other restaurant owners here?

Edited by HexHead

It was great meeting and talking to everyone there last night. I'm not sure how, with nearly 30 guns in one room, we managed to get through the night without shootin' the place up, but we did it. Hopefully I'll be able to make the shoot this weekend and meet a few more of you.

I just want to say how "moved" I was last night. I almost started to tear up at several points. It was very rewarding for me to see so many great people all together in one room that are good, law abiding citizens who are permitted and CARRYING, in a restaurant that serves alcohol. It has been a long hard fight for so many people that support the right to protect themselves & their families. I just happened to come in at the tail end of this thing and give it a "push". I only hope that mine & Ben's tragedy can be used as a tool to educate others and keep the 2nd Amendment fight strong. I honestly believe that the more good citizens who are armed and properly trained...the less criminals will be able to create more victims. We all have a right to live our lives in peace without threat of "evil people" killing those we love. I lost the love of my life and it will forever affect me. But, Ben would want me to press on and live a life of happiness and stand up for what I believe in. He would be fighting this same fight had I been the one killed on April 2, 2009. For whatever reason, I was the one left to live. I enjoyed meeting all of you and I appreciate TGO for giving me a healthy place to vent and talk about what is important to me. It's been better than a journal. I will continue to be an active member. We should all get together again within the next month or so for another dinner. Hugs.

Nikki Goeser

Nikki, you are an inspiration to all of us. You are a fine example of someone who has taken unimaginable tragedy and chosen to use your energy in a positive way. I know Ben would be proud of your strength, especially considering the very short time since your loss.

I know I speak for everyone here when I say, keep up the good fight.

God Bless.

This picture can't possible be real. There are no toothless rednecks wearing wife-beaters, torn jeans, and baseball caps shooting up the place! What's this world coming to? :hat:

WHAT!!!! Nobody was wearing a cowboy hat and drinking a sasparilla? Where were the shootouts? Amazing that the world didnt end with all of you in one place....

Wish I could have been there.

Guest Moose

It was good meeting you folks last night.

Now i found out i was put at the "outcast" table.

They put a newguy at the outcast table? What about presumed innocent before found guilty? (at least i never blew a hole in someones floor)

seriously, i did enjoy the get-together and maybe can attend some in the future.

Moose