Concealed or Open Carry

Which mode of carry do you prefer?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Which mode of carry do you prefer?

• Concealed Carry
    • Open Carry
    • Both depending on the situation

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ProguninTN

Unfortunately, appearance probably does have some effect on how we are judged. FWIW, I was wearing jeans and a pinstriped shirt tucked in.

I am waiting for the mail to run my way.

As it is now I carry at home either open or concealed depending on how my shirt lays at any given moment. While carrying in public it will be concealed unless there is some unforseen reason that OC would be more advantagous.

• 3 years later...
man must have used the search option and then not picked the first one on the list. Otherwise he browsed through A LOT of threads to find this one

Depends - google search results sometimes throw things at you in a different order.

I won't make fun... at least they used the search feature first, then posted after :lol:

Guest Hillbilly Dan

I want no one to know that I carry. For one its not their business, and two if a problem occurs the problem could be worse if he knows that I have a gun.

Other than that I am not trying to impress anyone. I am to damn old for that and have already learned enough to know that you keep all to yourself.

Few of my friends know that I carry and I do so on a daily basis, even at home.

Hillbilly Dan

Life Member NRA

Friends of NRA

Guest Sgt. Joe
3 years 8 months!

Is that the record?

- OS

Oldest resurrection I have seen in my time here:eek:.....kinda neat actually.:lol:

For the record (again) I support those who choose to OC and will stand with them should the right be threatened, but for me concealed always outside the house.

Open at times when at home.