S&W sigma and Bersa Thunder

babelt

My father has decided he wants to sell his sigma and bersa and buy him a glock. (finally:koolaid:)

I just was trying to figure out what he could get for both of those guns.

the sigma is a 9 and has about 400 or 500 rounds through it and comes with 4 mags and all the factory paperwork and box.

The bersa has less than 100 rounds through it and looks brand new.

They both have cheap owb holsters for both

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikedwood

I bought a Sigma for $300 once and sold it for $300 a short time later, it had two extra mags as well. I think recently they have been getting $350 but prices are going back down on my things. I'd say between $250 and $350. From what I have heard Sigmas get bearable after about 500 rounds.

Bersa I don't know. They seem to sell used for about what they do new. Like Gaurufa said there are so many different Bersa and calibers of said Bersas. If it's a Thunder most of them I have seen get snapped up around $325. If it's one of the 9mm, no idea but those are neat looking guns.

Guest mikedwood
There is no Academy Sports in ET. Folks over here pay a little more to play.

Word :D

Some of those West Tennessee gun prices have had me wishing I lived that way. Then I remember my last trip to Memphis and all of a sudden ET gun prices don't seem to bad.

Guest mikedwood
Academy is in Nashville!

Still seems like the West Tennessee (used) gun prices are even cheaper. We have the highest usually.

the bersa is a 380 and ive got pics of the sigma but not the bersa. the bersa looks brand new. he was thinking 600 for both. plus hes got a little ammo he could always throw in to the deal.

well i guess im off to find him a good deal on a glock. btw does anyone know where one of those are at. he is wanting the 23

Edited by babelt

Personally, I wouldn't feel bad about paying $300 for either gun. I just bought a Sigma from a fellow board member (w 4 mags and some ammo, too) for $300, and I think I got a super deal. Folks, the days of inexpensive firearms are coming to an end soon. Get 'em while you can!

Guest mikedwood
Somebody please tell me where to find those cheap used gun prices here, cause I sure haven't found them.

Maybe the grass is always greener.

If I find a 250 Sigma in decent shape I think I'd jump on that.

Both of these pistols make excellent beginner or budget firearms. I like them for what its worth.

Is the sigma the sw9ve version....if so $300 obo

Is the Bersa Thunder the CC version or two tone .380?....$250 - $300

I bought two Sigmas last year for $299 shipped. Sold one of them a few months ago for $290. I know Glock is a great weapon, but as far as reliability and accuracy, I haven't seen any evidence that it has any advantage over the Smith. Once you get used to the trigger, the Sigma is deadly accurate.

Anyway, good luck.