2009 Trail cam pics. Lets seem them.

Guest redbarron06

I believe the Moultri D40 is the best camera out there for you money.They usually run about $100 but you can catch them on sale at bass pro for $69.Its what I use and have never had a problem out of mine and it takes good day and night time pics! Battery life is also great,I can run mine for over a month on the same set of batteries.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redbarron06
I believe the Moultri D40 is the best camera out there for you money.They usually run about $100 but you can catch them on sale at bass pro for $69.Its what I use and have never had a problem out of mine and it takes good day and night time pics! Battery life is also great,I can run mine for over a month on the same set of batteries.

I used to have the D40 (actually I had 3 of them) I liked the idea of the I40 being able to take the videos at night and without a bright flash but ths is just me.

Gators and hogs. WOW.
Wow.
I'm sure the gator by the feed stand has cut down on the deer pictures..lol
Looking at the times I was thinking he musta ate the hogs...
Good for the gator!
WTF? is that a gator in the second pic?

Nope. :rolleyes:

Edited by Mr. Brooks
Edited to clarify
Guest redbarron06

ll we had our bow season opener this morning and even though it was raining I headed out any way. Spent a few hours and other than the 4 I jumped walking in saw a total of squat. So I figured I would post pics of the critters I did not get.

The only buck that showed up in 2 weeks to get his pic taken

MDGC0167.jpg

I got a mac daddy mineral lick going on though

MDGC0021.jpg

MDGC0023.jpg

MDGC0147.jpg

MDGC0153.jpg

th_MDGC0108.jpg

This one is posing for the pic

th_MDGC0022.jpg

Then there was this pair of thunder chickens.

th_MDGC0013.jpg

Now I really want this pair to drop in while I am in stand.

th_MDGC0003.jpg

th_MDGC0056.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest redbarron06
Dont laugh.. this is my first attempt at a game cam! :-\

deer1.th.jpg deer2q.th.jpg deer3.th.jpg deer4.th.jpg

That is not bad at all. I fainally got a chance to check mine last weekend. New job has had me on the road now and I have not been in the woods since the opening week of bow season. gonna put a stop to that Friday morning. any way here are the only 3 new bucks I saw on mine. These were the only shots of these deer. I hope that are hanging around.

th_MDGC0302.jpg

th_MDGC0181.jpg

and

th_MDGC0252.jpg