Getting to know each other: What do you look like?

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flyfishtn

As my handle suggests I love to flyfish. This is me on the upper Cumberland River below Wolf Creek dam this Fall. Hooked, caught and released a nice 6+ pound brown trout. That was a fun day. Caught fish all day and did a 40 mile run in my jet boat.

BigBrown.jpg

Edited by flyfishtn
As my handle suggests I love to flyfish. This is me on the upper Cumberland River below Wolf Creek dam this Fall. Hooked, caught and released a nice 6+ pound brown trout. That was a fun day. Caught fish all day and did a 40 mile run in my jet boat.

BigBrown.jpg

Best picture so far I'm going to go cry now,

Guest gcrookston
One could do worse - trust me. :rolleyes:

BTW, without the white tail tip, the little black one looks a lot like my "Chihuahuasand" Ranger.

The white one was Canuck, a rescue AKC English Bull Terrier. He got cancer 1/05 and was given 3 weeks to 6 months. So we (wife), rescued an EKC scottish terrier (black/brindle) and an EKC italian greyhound (grey/seal with white tips) in May/05 from a puppy mill to "help" (you'll have to ask my wonderful bride exactly what that means but Canuck did house train and box train them). They were 6 weeks old when they arrived.

Canuck was put down 1/07. I tried to negotiate the fee for putting down Canuck with the feed costs we'd endured for 24 months, of which 18 months were after the fact he should have been dead. Those Vet's don't have a sense of humor at all, let alone a willingness to negotiate fees.

Guest someguy12341

So, my question is, do you carry daily as well?

Trying to get my wife to carry, so the more info I can get from women who do, the better... Thanks.

ENGAGEMENT_PIC_01.jpg

There ya go Dixie

Guest gcrookston
So, my question is, do you carry daily as well?

quote]

I've had a permit to carry since 1989.... Washington, Texas, North Carolina, Missippi, Louisiana, Florida, Colorado, and now just took the class for Tennessee (first time I've had to take a class)...

Edited by gcrookston
Guest someguy12341

Thanks, but I was actually posing the question to RedHead_1911, as I am trying to get my wife to get her permit...

I knew that might happen since I was 'quoting' a post from somewhat earlier... Probably should've used a PM, but oh, well...

I'm the guy with the TV camera. This is in Khandahar in mid-January 2002. Just a few minutes after this photo was taken, we encountered a pick-up truck full of heavily armed taliban who were making their escape.

Kids_in_Khandahar.JPG

Never seen a bass boat like that one behind you. That big ol' gun would be handy for those pesky jet skiers....