Got a ****ing ticket a few minutes ago!

strickj

don't get me started on meter maids, rent-a-cops and the like. I had a run in with a park ranger over the summer and I almost dropped my bike and started pounding the ****er.

I just don't understand why these idiots get on such a power trip.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3
don't get me started on meter maids, rent-a-cops and the like. I had a run in with a park ranger over the summer and I almost dropped my bike and started pounding the ****er.

You've got me intrigued! What's the story on that?

Guest clownsdd

Wait a minute, and I am not bashing, just trying to make some sense of it. You parked in a hc slot without your hang tag up? Your fault. I have hc tag on my van as well as a hang tag for the better 1/2's car. No, she doesn't use it for her. I have arthritis, as well as a hearing disability. No, I don't limp all the time, but do hurt.

Pay the fine, get over it or go to court with your proof and get it dismissed.

Wait a minute, and I am not bashing, just trying to make some sense of it. You parked in a hc slot without your hang tag up? Your fault. I have hc tag on my van as well as a hang tag for the better 1/2's car. No, she doesn't use it for her. I have arthritis, as well as a hearing disability. No, I don't limp all the time, but do hurt.

Pay the fine, get over it or go to court with your proof and get it dismissed.

Hangtag was there, ticket issuer didn't see it.

Guest clownsdd
Hangtag was there, ticket issuer didn't see it.

"You're right. "Damn blind *****" I got a $100 ticket because I forgot to put it on the mirror."

HANGTAG=HANG ON MIRROR...you can't fault the officer. They ain't got time to look for it. Either you have hc tags or put it on the mirror where it's supposed to be. How hard is that?

Again, I am not trying to be a jerk, but common sense should prevail.

I'm know I shouldn't ask but, uh...whats on your tag? :-\

Right now,just a regular since I never got around to sending off my app when I bought my truck.Next month I'm sending off for....

wait for it....

QUICKIE :rofl:

(That's actually a brand name,and not an innuendo>Google it :rofl: )

Edited by strickj
Guest jackdm3

Correction. My mistake on the first incident wasn't that I forgot to put it up. It was that it was two days expired. And I see those in Miss. have 4year hangers instead of my 2year hanger and I get so :rofl::mad::rofl::mad: Can't they see that we have a legitimate need? Don't bother me about this!

Micro-genitalia.

Guest clownsdd

jack, ya gotta read the fine print. Expired.....no good...for those that are "temporarily hc" ie broke leg in auto wreck...need to heal. Mine do not expire, they are permanent.

Kinda like taking something back to Dicks beyond the 30 day (or whatever their policy is) window...ain't gonna happen.

It is not their job to decide if you have a legitimate need. Their job is to enforce the law which they properly did. What is wrong with that? Ya ain't in Miss.

Guest abailey362

even if the placard wasn't very visible, the handles in your truck are. There is no way the peter maid (not a typo) was paying any kind of attention - i'd go back to the walmart and roll over his toes if I were you :D

Guest canynracer
"You're right. "Damn blind *****" I got a $100 ticket because I forgot to put it on the mirror."

HANGTAG=HANG ON MIRROR...you can't fault the officer. They ain't got time to look for it. Either you have hc tags or put it on the mirror where it's supposed to be. How hard is that?

Strickj (the OP) had the placard.

:lol:

Naa...the little old lady at the back door of Wally World said it was one of those meter maid type cops.

No,Im an actual gimpy gimp,with a window placard,hanging off my ****ing mirror,and got a ****ing ticket. :)

Out of all the ****ing spots,Ill guarantee you I was the only one there that was an actual gimp....but guess who gets the ****ing ticket! :lol:

Naa...the little old lady at the back door of Wally World said it was one of those meter maid type cops.

No,Im an actual gimpy gimp,with a window placard,hanging off my ****ing mirror,and got a ****ing ticket. :)

Out of all the ****ing spots,Ill guarantee you I was the only one there that was an actual gimp....but guess who gets the ****ing ticket! :lol:

Learn to quote correctly for one. Two, the OP, StrickJ, had his hang tag up as you can see in the first post I quoted. I believe it is the 3rd or 4th post of this thread if you would like to go back.

Your quote has to do with someone else that commented in this thread, Jackdm3 I believe, not Strickj's event.

Edit: Damnit Canyn, didn't see your post!

Edited by db99wj
Guest CrazyLincoln

Yeah, walmart is pretty bad with parking. I remember a trip with my friend where it was raining, and his power chair had real problems when it got wet. All of the handicap spots were taken, so I had to drop him off at the door. As the van ramp is lowering, I notice 4 people loaded down with bags running in the rain to a car with a placard and then driving off. I was like WTF?

I have no problem with individuals such as yourself, who actually need/can use a little accommodation to make things a bit easier. It really ticks me off though when it seems like every Tom, Dick, and Harry has a placard or thinks they need one.

The ones that really PISS ME OFF are the fat ba$tards that have a placard because they are obese. WTFO? I'd think making them park at the far edge would be more appropriate.