Carrying at West Town Wine & Spirits

Guest Caveman

Guest Caveman

I would like to let everyone know that my store (West Town Wine & Spirits) in Knoxville supports our 2nd Amendment rights and you are welcome to carry here. Furthermore, I would like to offer a discount to all members of TGO. We are located in the West Hills Crossing shopping center down from West Town Mall.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great. Thank you for posting this. I now live on the other side of the state, but have many friends that still live around Knoxville, so I will pass it on. Also I will stop in next time I am in Knoxville; usually up that way about 7 or 8 times a year.

not to say that West Town is not a fine establishment, it is.

But in fairness, I have not seen any liquor store from Crossville to Bristol that is posted against firearms. There may be a sign or two from the old law still hanging, but those are invalid now. Of course keep in mind that most stores I enter it is using the back door. I will say that none I use the front door on are posted

Nice of you to offer a discount too!

I would like to let everyone know that my store (West Town Wine & Spirits) in Knoxville supports our 2nd Amendment rights and you are welcome to carry here. Furthermore, I would like to offer a discount to all members of TGO. We are located in the West Hills Crossing shopping center down from West Town Mall.

I think you should post sings...... :P

GunsOK.jpg

GunsWelcome.jpg

Right_to_self-defense.jpg

Guest mosinon

Got a decent selection of port? That is about all I am interested in anymore. If the answer is yes, color me there.

Edited by mosinon
drunken typos
Guest Caveman

Awesome...thats the liquor store down from Rays right? Also do we just need to mention <ACRONYM title="Tennessee Gun Owners">TGO</ACRONYM> to get our discount or?

You got it, down from Ray's right next to Tomo. If I am not here when you come just let them know you are a TGO member and they will take care of you.

Got decent selection of port? That's is about all I am interested in anymore. If the answer is yes, color me there.

We carry four different brands of port, Paul Masson, Taylor, Cockburns and Harveys. But I can order anything you want with next day delivery.

This is a really nice little store, guys. Caveman is a little scary, but you'll get used to him... :(

What are you talking about? I am a choir boy......:)

Guest Caveman

Fallguy:

Thanks for the signage. I have been considering posting something like that, but I have to get approval from the ABC first. They are VERY strict on what I can and can't do, and I would rather make sure I can rather than do it and get fined.

Fallguy:

Thanks for the signage. I have been considering posting something like that, but I have to get approval from the ABC first. They are VERY strict on what I can and can't do, and I would rather make sure I can rather than do it and get fined.

Oh I understand....was more of just a playful suggestion.

Just tell them you want to post a sign stating your policy on firearms. They may think you mean a 39-17-1359 sign...but if they don't ask...:rolleyes: