Anybody watch NCIS?

Superman

I kinda like the show and watched the new episode this past Tuesday. One of the charactors, Tony, said

"I'm a white male between the ages of 18 and 49 with a loud mouth and a gun. I am the American Dream."

Now I would guess that most or all of the people involved in this show are anti-gun. So I wonder if this was an attempt to make fun of gun owners. Personally I kinda liked the line.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

Watching it now online. His statement, I think, only describes his place in the hierarchy of America. It is true that his classification is the one with the most benefits, but I am really surprised they wrote, he said it, and they aired it.

Guest HexHead
I kinda like the show and watched the new episode this past Tuesday. One of the charactors, Tony, said

"I'm a white male between the ages of 18 and 49 with a loud mouth and a gun. I am the American Dream."

Now I would guess that most or all of the people involved in this show are anti-gun. So I wonder if this was an attempt to make fun of gun owners. Personally I kinda liked the line.

Maybe everyone except the producer. He's the same guy that did Magnum PI and JAG. I believe he's pretty pro-gun and one of the few successful conservatives in Hollyweird.

They made up for the "pro-gun" comment from last week with today's crack on Sarah Palin, so don't read too much into it.

Hell, everybody makes cracks about Sarah Palin, so it's not really much of an indication of anything, one way or the other. :lol:

BTW, it's hard to believe that Pauley Perrette ( Abby ) is 40 years old... 'cause she certainly doesn't look it.

Edited by Jamie

The tats aren't real, they had her on one of those "Extra" or something like that shows helping people in Ms. after the storms and yeah she's 40, without the "warpaint" really kind of plain. Ziva on the other hand used to be on one of the soaps, still looks good for middle age.

The tats aren't real, they had her on one of those "Extra" or something like that shows helping people in Ms. after the storms and yeah she's 40, without the "warpaint" really kind of plain. Ziva on the other hand used to be on one of the soaps, still looks good for middle age.

Cote de Pablo (Ziva) is only 29, I wouldn't exactly call that middle age. But yeah, she does look good.