SOOO.. i got a 27..

Guest Fwdftw

Shot 200 Rounds Outta the 27.. No Problems at all..

Shot 100 Rounds Outta the 19.. OFC no problems that bad boy doesnt mess up...

SO my conclusion is this.. with the regular floor plate on the 27... it kinda wants to jump outta my hands after the 4-5th shot.. With the Peirce PInky on there.. i can control it..

The 19.. Ah such a good gun lol LOVE IT!!

Anyway onto the pics.. 2 mags.. 1 with pinky 1 OEM mag plate

cd6efe6d.jpg

2 mags outta the 19

f31b8f47.jpg

and the 2 side by side..

4b15aa5e.jpg

idk im really gonna need some persuading to keep the 27.. its almost just as long WITH the pinky extension.. Hmm ideas?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 w/ Pierce +1 has a shorter OAL, and is shorter from mag base to rear sight. It's ALMOST as long across the front of the grip, but definitely shorter across the back--just like all those bobtail 1911s that are currently all the rage. This makes the gun easier to hide and less likely to "print." I've carried both, so I speak from experience. Both are definite shooters, despite what many claim. Think of a 27 as a bobtail 23 with a 1/2" shorter barrel.

I'm biased, but I love the Glock 27 without the extensions. Then it IS a smaller gun. The Talon grips work great for me, and the gun doesn't jump around or anything. I can dump a longer magazine without needing to readjust my grip.

Most people don't really commit to the subcompacts. I consider them my primary guns and try not to compare them with larger guns. They just "are what they are," and a great size the way they come from the stork.