Mosin in the Memphis area

Guest Jeremey

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can't find one in the Memphis area, I have heard real good things about the ones that Aim Surplus sell. I have purchased ammo from them in the past and had no problems at all. Here is a link to the Mosin's they are selling now. Over on the GunBoards forums Aim has a good reputation and I think that says a lot.

AIM Russian 1891/30 7.62x54R Mosin Nagant Rifle Russian 1891/30 7.62x54R Mosin Nagant Rifle

Only problem once you get a Mosin in Memphis is finding a place to shoot it.

Guest Jeremey

Yep, a place to shoot is going to be a problem. I waited over seven months for my upper to come from delton. I got it about 4 months ago, still havent shot it. I guess I will break down and become a member of the MSSA. I just wish I could go and have a look at the place sometime. Does anyone know if they give tours of the place?

There is a pawn shop in Memphis ... on Summer ave just down from Guns and Ammo. I go in there occasionally, the owner is VERY knowledgeable about Mosins and in fact gets some in on occasion, both on pawn and in bulk. I will go by and find out the name of the shop for you. He also carries plenty of 7.62 x 54, for better prices than G&A

Guest Jeremey

Yep, the name of the pawn shop would be great. I rode up to Gander this past weekend. They are asking $149 for them now. I passed and found one a guy I work with had for a decent deal. I did like Gander's ammo and reloading selection, weren't the best prices around, but at least they had some.