Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Crash

Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Crash in Florida - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Golf great Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident in Florida early Friday morning, according to MyFoxOrlando.com.

Woods, 33, is in the hospital in very serious condition after a single-car crash at 2:25 a.m. in which he hit a fire hydrant and then a tree, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

The crash is under investigation and charges are pending.

Woods pulled out of his driveway in the Isleworth community when he struck the hydrant, the Orlando Sentinel reported, citing the FHP.

He then plowed into the tree on his neighbor's property. He was taken to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee, Fla.

Woods was apparently traveling under 33 mph because the Cadillac Escalade's airbags didn't inflate, the FHP told the Sentinel.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HexHead

I can't help but wonder if there isn't some domestic violence angle to this? There's rumors he was having an affair during his last trip to Australia.

I suspect there's a lot more below the surface of the news accounts.

I can't help but wonder if there isn't some domestic violence angle to this? There's rumors he was having an affair during his last trip to Australia.

I suspect there's a lot more below the surface of the news accounts.

Nov. 27) - Tiger Woods was injured early Friday when he lost control of his SUV outside his Florida mansion, and a local police chief said Woods' wife used a golf club to smash out the back window to help get him out.

The back window being broken and the facial lacerations probably happened before the crash. Who breaks out a back window to get someone out of the front seat?

He should have consulted his caddy before putting on a new course.

the more that comes out the more questions that there are.

No one breaks out a rear window to extracate a grown man from a Escalade unless the four doors are all crumpled and non working. I wonder if the window was not already broken out as he was pulling down the driveway.

Sounds like domestic discord to me. Private country club residence. I am sure Islewood has Wackenhut or something. If an ambulance was not needed the police or FHP would not even be involved. I wonder if she did not smack him with the golf club and he bailed like a madman out of the house. I bet the golf club was sticking out the back window when he crashed.

Of course this will all be covered up. Really it is not anyones business anyway.

Guest Gun Geek

Let me add something here, and please dont get me wrong I wouldn't wish ill of anyone.

Being an Arizona native I have had the displeasure of meeting Mr. Woods, and let me say that he is not a very pleasant person to be around. He is very rude, and short with people. A few of my good friends also worked at the hotel where he stayed, from what they say, he disrespects the staff and pretty much treats them like slaves. Granite hotel staff is there to make your stay conferable but there is a line, and that line was frequently crossed. It has been reported that he tends to destroy things as well, has a temper tantrum when he misses a shot, overall a real classy guy.

I cant say what happened in this situation but if he treats his wife anything like how he treats anyone else around him I say he probably deserved to get his ars beat.

I have to say I can't believe Tiger would be stupid enough to cheat on his wife. He is the most in control person I've seen and has about 5 bodyguards with him all the time. I just can't see him banging this bimbo.

All that being said this crash is very very bizarre. Interested in seeing how this turns out.