It's Islam Charlie Brown

bubbiesdad

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a way it is true, dumb**** criminals go to prison, meet up with other criminals from Nation of Islam ( not an actual Muslim group ) convert into Wahabism ( again not an actual muslim group- Wahabism was a product of of the British to weaken Islam and the Ottoman Empire, also Wahabism is the doctorine Bin Laden and other terrorists follow- they are not following ture muslims and are not counted as such ) since they converts to whabism, which has a false and super wrong extereme view about Islam they end up taking part in terrorist act, such as blowing themselves up(unforgivable sin in Islam) killing innocent non-combatants(against the Prophet's teachings) and thinking they are getting 72 virgins (not mentioned anywhere in Quran or by the prophet) all that portreyed by media as acts by muslims gives muslims a bad image as was originally wished by the establishment of Wahabism.

In a way it is true, dumb**** criminals go to prison, meet up with other criminals from Nation of Islam ( not an actual Muslim group ) convert into Wahabism ( again not an actual muslim group- Wahabism was a product of of the British to weaken Islam and the Ottoman Empire, also Wahabism is the doctorine Bin Laden and other terrorists follow- they are not following ture muslims and are not counted as such ) since they converts to whabism, which has a false and super wrong extereme view about Islam they end up taking part in terrorist act, such as blowing themselves up(unforgivable sin in Islam) killing innocent non-combatants(against the Prophet's teachings) and thinking they are getting 72 virgins (not mentioned anywhere in Quran or by the prophet) all that portreyed by media as acts by muslims gives muslims a bad image as was originally wished by the establishment of Wahabism.

Why did you capitalize the "P" in prophet?

Isn't there Prophets in Christianity?

Yes, but only their names are capitalized. For those of you with minor mental shortcomings, I was pointing out the probablility that the post favored islam and should be viewed with a raised eyebrow.

For those of you that actually got it, I apologize.

Why did you capitalize the "P" in prophet?

why do you care? oh and I Forgot to do it the second time.

Oh and since you were saying my post favored Islam, that was the intention. I go for the true nature of anything not the bastardized version. be it the teachings of Moses, Jesus, or Mohammad. (that is why i support The Constitution in its true form no the bastardized version the left is preaching)

And I am disappointed by so many narrow minded views i see out here, make me question my move to Tn.

Yes, but only their names are capitalized. For those of you with minor mental shortcomings, I was pointing out the probablility that the post favored islam and should be viewed with a raised eyebrow.

For those of you that actually got it, I apologize.

Not necessarily. I'm not a Christian, but I capitalize Christ and God because that is the accepted cultural/grammatical rule. I'm not a Muslim either, but when referring to the Prophet Mohammed the same courtesy is given.

Can you get me a link to the information for the post above, especially for the bold and underlined statements?

why do you care? oh and I Forgot to do it the second time.

Oh and since you were saying my post favored Islam, that was the intention. I go for the true nature of anything not the bastardized version. be it the teachings of Moses, Jesus, or Mohammad. (that is why i support The Constitution in its true form no the bastardized version the left is preaching)

And I am disappointed by so many narrow minded views i see out here, make me question my move to Tn.

I hope you didn't base your move to TN on an internet forum. I bought a copy of the Qu'ran after 9-11 because I wanted to know more about the attackers. There are several Suras that state beliefs that would make most people go, "Wait a minute..." I will say that fanaticism in any form is usually WAY over the top. I just don't buy the "religion of peace" mantra when the Suras say otherwise, less someone can 'splain it to me.

Not necessarily. I'm not a Christian, but I capitalize Christ and God because that is the accepted cultural/grammatical rule. I'm not a Muslim either, but when referring to the Prophet Mohammed, PBUH, the same courtesy is given.

FTFY.