What did Santa bring you?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flat panel TV from the Mom for the wife and I.

Wife got me a badass new motorcycle cover, Fallout 3 GOTY edition, and some DVDs.

Roommate got me a new coffee maker.

and of course they both chipped in on my big present which was my basett puppy I got a few weeks ago.

Wife got a Wii :koolaid:

Flat panel TV from the Mom for the wife and I.

Wife got me a badass new motorcycle cover, Fallout 3 GOTY edition, and some DVDs.

Roommate got me a new coffee maker.

and of course they both chipped in on my big present which was my basett puppy I got a few weeks ago.

Wife got a Wii :koolaid:

Show off the Basset puppy.

Here's ours.

0000507.jpg

Come on, show off that knife.

I'll post pictures when Moody gets my camera back to me. It's awesome. It's a one peice made from a railroad spike. It has my name, craft, and ID number scribed into it. It's truly a work of art. The guy that makes them has only made about 15 of them total so far.

-golf club repair swag

-dallas cowboys swag

-nice shop pants

-.223 rounds

-cash

-gift cards

-scar tissue book

-monday night football cook book

-case knife

-shooting bag

-picture of my father and me on the gc

-north face pullover

-killer food and loving family

best gift of all was seeing my dad open his Ruger Red Label Over and Under 12 ga and my mom opening here Glock 19

I'll post up a pic of them

Oh dude too cute. Here's Miss Rosie.

DSCF2148.jpg

Basset's are definitely the cutest pups! This was our little bundle 6 years ago:

IM000116.jpg

As for Christmas, I got a few gunsmithing/pistolsmithing books, Carhartt clothes conducive to CC'ing and a new coffee maker (the kind without a carafe...finally!). The best gift was watching out 12 year old unwrap his Stephens 20 gauge. My dad got me my first shotgun at Christmas when I was 12, so I passed the tradition down.

Guest tlondon

Mosin Nagant M91/30, 40 rounds of 7.62x54, spotting scope, gun cleaning kit, comfortable house shoes, a nice picture frame with a pic of me and my daughter in it, a gun rug, and some 12ga shotgun shells, and my favorite thing was an mp3 player with the entire Bible loaded on it.

Modern warfare for my lil ones wii

Stocking full of socks and underwear(yeah)

Great food and family

cash

gift cards

My wife surpised me with my very own tactical toma hawk from Hero Gear. And bore snakes for my rifle. Oh hearing protection too.

(sharpe enough to shave the hair on my arm)

Oh and a great church service the reason for the season.

Guest Gun Geek

The best present was my 3 year old waking me up all excited asking if we can go into the living room yet, then her seeing her new doll house that Santa brought "and FOUR (showing fingers) barbies" in her words. She has not stopped playing with the house yet. I should probably tell her to sleep soon. :) j/k

I got a

Porter-Cable miter saw stand. Good thing to working on the ground with a miter saw kinda sux.

Family Guy - Something Something Something Darkside

A whole bunch of nuts, cashews, pistachios, etc

Oh and a 2 month supply of Slim Jims.

Guest Gun Geek
-

-Uncharted 2

I just beat this game on Crushing today. Still have some treasure to find. It has kept me entertained for quite a while (few months - only play once a week). You should enjoy it.

Guest Catdaddy

A heated stainless travel mug

Glenn Beck's "Arguing with Idiots"

Sarah Palin's book

Chocolates

A Lee loader kit and several sets of dies

and I bought myself a new 40 cal. (I'm shameless).