ROLL TIDE!!!

What a night, what a year! After a very long wait, The Crimson Tide has finally found its way back to where it belongs. It was an awesome (at some points very nerve-wracking game). Texas put up a good game, especially the freshman quarterback. I have been waiting for this day for a LONG time. To all my Crimson Tide fans out there.....ROLL TIDE!!!:P

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest db99wj

That was a strange game. Thought Texas was going to walk away, then McCoy gets hurt, Thought Alabama was going to walk away with Freshman QB, game got boring in the 3rd, then the Freshman got into a groove and made it a fairly exciting game. If McCoy didn't get hurt and less turnovers...that game might have been different.

Best hit of the game was when Saben got clocked with the gaterade cooler!

Good game though, especially for the National Championship..Go SEC.

That was a strange game. Thought Texas was going to walk away, then McCoy gets hurt, Thought Alabama was going to walk away with Freshman QB, game got boring in the 3rd, then the Freshman got into a groove and made it a fairly exciting game. If McCoy didn't get hurt and less turnovers...that game might have been different.

Best hit of the game was when Saben got clocked with the gaterade cooler!

Good game though, especially for the National Championship..Go SEC.

If Ingram got hurt and Bama turned the ball over more it might have been different as well.

Guest db99wj
If Ingram got hurt and Bama turned the ball over more it might have been different as well.

Ingram hurt is better than most! He is something to watch.

Texas turned the ball over 5 times...hard to win when anyone does that. And dropped passes...that one guy on Texas was awful.

Guest JHatmaker

Just got back from Pasadena, what a game!! I really thought Bama was going to lose during the 3rd quarter, and if Colt hadn't have gotten hurt there's no telling. But you can't do the "what if" thing, too many bad plays on each side. Gotta hand it to Gilbert, he's gonna be a bad arse QB next year.

The Texas fans were great, and probably had the Bama fans beat 60/40 as far as inside the Rose Bowl. I'm beat, got 3 hours of sleep, and all I've had to eat today is an In-N-Out Burger Double-Double meal at 1:30am Pacific.

Here are some shots from the game....Roll Tide!!!

DSCN0054.jpg

DSCN0062.jpg

DSCN0067.jpg

DSCN0068.jpg

DSCN0070.jpg

DSCN0090.jpg

DSCN0092.jpg

DSCN0094.jpg

I thought the game was actually kind of boring...Saban got way too cautious in the 3rd I thought Phil was coachin lol. Then it got fun again in the 4th...Im glad Alabama won, but they almost deserved to lose....Florida would have murdered them if they had played like that in the SEC championship.

I agree 100%. It's almost like they wanted Texas to come back. They stopped running the ball to the outside and went straight up the middle with EVERY play.:P

Guest Sgt. Joe

From a PROUD member of the GATOR NATION.....

Congrats Alabama.....You are the Champions of the world !!!

The trophy once again resides in the SEC, unmatched for three times in a row and now its Four......Can anyone say FIVE?

As for it looking like Bama kinda gave up.....I thought it looked like FL was told Bama was going to forfeit the SEC game.:D I picked them to beat Cinncy but sure had my doubts.

While they won all their reg. Season games (first time ever) they sure never looked all that good except against GA....and then Cinncy.

On a side note I am darn proud of TN kicking that B-Ball player off the team....maybe that will start a trend in College sports. :P

Sad part is if he pleas out in court he may well find himself playing somewhere else.....Hopefully no where in OUR SEC.

Again CONGRATS CRIMSON TIDE... YA Done us Proud !

Guest Sgt. Joe
"While they won all their reg. Season games (first time ever)"

------------------------

UF was undefeated in 95 regular season and then they got cornhusked.

And of course you are correct.....Probably just my sub conscience trying to forget that WHOOPING we took, and boy did we take one! .....what was it TWO RB's over 200 yards or something crazy like that?

Thanks for the reminder....:P

Guest JHatmaker

We were all screaming at McElroy why he wasn't throwing the ball and kept getting sacked. I mean the O-Line wasn't at their best but still, didn't find out until after the game that he had 2 broken ribs (suffered during the SEC Championship game), and was numbed up before the game so he could play. He said by halftime he was in horrible pain...