• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt. Joe

dallass.gifdallass.gifdallass.gif

Old man over DA boys I really despise DA boys

No real preference in the other..

And it is time for the Aints to be over everyone, I was one of those with a bag over my head, it is TIME!

Although I am a Doll-Fan #1:)

The old man made the 'boys look like rookies today. Vikings and Saints should be interesting next weekend.

I think the Chargers will win next which means that the Jets have a great chance!!!

I'm hoping for a Colts-Saints Superbowl with the Colts winning it again.

Guest rystine

As of now, the Vikings just beat the Cowboys. I didn't really care who one that one. It'll be nice to see Favre back do well again though.

I hope the Chargers humiliate the Jets though, mostly just cause I'm tired of hearing all their big talk (which is just that). IMHO, I think the Jets got into the playoffs by pure luck and they absolutely don't deserve to be there, and so they don't have any right to say that they should win it all.

I think it's interesting, if the Chargers win, arguably the four best quarterbacks this season will be the four left in the playoffs.

Guest Sgt. Joe

So we will have the old man and the Aints and then the Jets and the Colts.

My order of preference for eventual champ.

Saints

Old man

Jets

Colts?.....Please NOT.

All went the way I anticipated this weekend.

I don't think the jets can beat the colts.

And the vikings will have a tough time with the saints, although I would love to see 2 of the greatest QB's that the league has ever seen face off. That would be Favre and Manning in case you are wondering. ;)

Well guess i was wrong(chargers). I am not so sure the jets will not beat the colts.

They won't, the only reason they did in the regular season was because peyton manning was taken out of the game the last time they played and the jets won that game. Prior to that the colts whooped up on the jetisuns.

Guest mustangdave

Dallas all cry baby about the vikes "running up" the score on em... Boo Hoo Romo if you guys had actually shown up to play maybe it would been a game. Now I' m looking forward to a repeat of SUPER BOWL 3...Jets vs Colts...wonder if history will repeat itself?

Dallas all cry baby about the vikes "running up" the score on em... Boo Hoo Romo if you guys had actually shown up to play maybe it would been a game. Now I' m looking forward to a repeat of SUPER BOWL 3...Jets vs Colts...wonder if history will repeat itself?

I'm with you on the cry babies complaining about the score. Do something about it, like maybe actually playing some D and stop them. Otherwise don't complain. It would really pizz them off if the Vikes had started kneeling on every play about 5 or 6 minutes from the end.

There is no way to see that repeat in the Super Bowl. They are both AFC teams now. The repeat is happening in the AFC Championship game this weekend at Indy.

Guest mustangdave

I know I can't see a SUPER BOWL 3 repeat...stupid Commissioner put the COLTS in the AFC when they moved to Indy:screwy:...besides there's no Johnny U or Broadway Joe...

Huh? Jets vs Colts in the Superbowl? :D