New Gun Shop

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the Armory in Lebanon, but was in the semi, so I wasn't able to stop. I didn't know there was another on Hartman.

Where is the shop in Gallatin? Miracle Ford is not ringing a bell.

The one in Gallatin is on 31, in the shopping center near the Dos Margaritas restaurant.

http://www.sumnerguns.com/

Any chance The Armory Gun Shop in Lebanon is owned by the same people who got banned/in trouble at the Smyrna(?) gun show?

Why did someone get banned from the Smyrna show?

Stopped by Sumner Guns this morning. Nice guy and lady. Immediately greeted me and gave me the welcome. They will transfer guns in for 25.00.

Selection is growing but he had the standards, Glocks, Walthers, Smith, Kel Tec.

He had a limited ammunition supply but I did see three boxes of .380 on the shelve. 24.99 a box. Ya'll come get some. Would like to see another local gun shop prosper.

Any chance The Armory Gun Shop in Lebanon is owned by the same people who got banned/in trouble at the Smyrna(?) gun show?

I only ask because they use the same type of "racks" to hang their firearms from. I'm sure it's a coincidence, but that's the first thing that came to mind.

I think these are the same people but I could be wrong, I did see them last weekend at the Murfreesboro show and I've been to the Armory in Lebanon a few times and they seem like good people!!!! COOP

I think these are the same people but I could be wrong, I did see them last weekend at the Murfreesboro show and I've been to the Armory in Lebanon a few times and they seem like good people!!!! COOP

They may be very nice people, but whoever was video-taped at the gun show did a great disservice to all law-abiding gun owners and dealers.

Based on the current info I have to go by, I would not, nor would I encourage anyone to do business with them.

Guest super99gm

I checked out the new store on Hartman Drive in Lebanon today. I give it a two thumbs down rating. I will never stop there again. Some their prices are way out of line and the staff was just plain rude. I also stopped by the Armory in Lebanon. They were very friendly and helpful. They had a good selection in stock. The new gun store in Gallatin is by far the best. Their prices on ammo are reasonable and the staff is great.

I had a different experience. The guy in Lebanon was very cordial to me. I wasn't even acknowledged in Gallatin. I have more guns and ammo in my truck a lot of times than they stock. I just posted this thread to let folks know there is actually a store with primers in stock. I may be out of the loop, but I haven't seen many for quite a while.

Guest highvoltage

i have bought 2 guns from the armory in lebanon.very nice staff hope there not the ones at the show. also bought from the lebanon gun shop on hartmann dr. reloading supplys from him and my rcbs scale and powder thrower. he does have strange personality.but is a great person when you get to know him. took the time to unbox and show me how to use the rcbs went out of his way to help. now i have to go check out the new one in sumner. new shops poping up everywhere.

Guest super99gm

The Lebanon gun shop seemed more into reloading. I'm not a reloader and maybe he sensed that. He printed out a quote on a gun I was interested in, but would not let me have the quote. He was afraid I would use the quote to price shop. Duh, does he think people don't shop around before buying a gun? Then I tried to purchase some re-manufactured ammo that I thought was already over priced. He rang it up at almost $5 more than the price marked on the box. When I questioned the total he lost it. I said I would take it at the marked price, but he refunded my money and said he wasn't going to sell it to me if I thought it was too high. This has to be my worst experience ever at a gun shop.

Guest AlzRuger

Being from Lebanon, I have been in both stores. The Armory leans toward tactical in IMO. That's not bad. Staff is friendly, and helpful. The Lebanon Gun Shop is smaller, leans more toward reloading, but does have a few handguns. I have more handguns in my safe than they have on display. Was looking for a paddle holster for a CZ 2075. They were to check on it and give me a call. I put it on their list with my contact info. It's been over a month, I'm looking else were.

Guest highvoltage

i can not blame you i would not go back myself. i like guns and leather the best bought 2 guns from them also but there are so many people there i can not look at there guns lol. would have to say there the best and most helpful gun shop. i just need to find a slow time for them if there ever is one.

I checked out the new store on Hartman Drive in Lebanon today. I give it a two thumbs down rating. I will never stop there again. Some their prices are way out of line and the staff was just plain rude. I also stopped by the Armory in Lebanon. They were very friendly and helpful. They had a good selection in stock. The new gun store in Gallatin is by far the best. Their prices on ammo are reasonable and the staff is great.

I had the exact opposite experience that you did, the Armory guys seemed nice enough but were really to busy to talk with me, The Lebanon Gun shop was very friendly, great prices on Glocks and I'm just getting into reloading and they had the lowest price on a Dillon I've been quoted so I plan on buying it from them this week. COOP

I havent been in the Hartman store yet but have been to the Armory on 231 a bunch of times. Good folks, helpful and interested in helping you out. The store inventory is bigger every time I go in. They definetly had the coolest Christmas decoration - a Tree with 308 linked rounds as a garland, painted Frag grenades as ornaments and a LAW and MG-53 under the tree!

Armory has a large supply of reloading supplies - powders, primers, dies and some basic reloading gear.