101 Best Gun Quotes Ever

clarky07

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldsmobile98

94.”How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual… as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of.”

~ Dr. Suzanna Gratia Hupp

I like this one. The reason she speaks so clearly is that gun control took the lives of her father and mother.

I liked too many of those quotes to list. The quotes from Dr. Suzanna Gratia Hupp are some of the best. Here is the video of her speaking to a congressional panel from which quote #77 was taken, the quote starts at ~5:20-

Edited by USMCJG

I love this one:

11.â€No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave. He, who has nothing, and who himself belongs to another, must be defended by him, whose property he is, and needs no arms. But he, who thinks he is his own master, and has what he can call his own, ought to have arms to defend himself, and what he possesses; else he lives precariously, and at discretion.â€

~James Burgh

Guest rystine

Sad but very true, #25

”You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence.”

~Charles A. Beard

38.â€To prohibit a citizen from wearing or carrying a war arm . . . is an unwarranted restriction upon the constitutional right to keep and bear arms. If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of constitutional privilege.â€

~Wilson v. State

44.â€The philosophy of gun control: Teenagers are roaring through town at 90MPH, where the speed limit is 25. Your solution is to lower the speed limit to 20.â€

~Sam Cohen (inventor of the neutron bomb)

89.â€An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.â€

~Col. Jeff Cooper

and (not on the list) my signature line quote from Theodore Roosevelt.

Thanks for the link clarky07

Clint Eastwood - Sudden Impact:

"You boys just put those guns down".

"Say what"?

"Well, were not just just going to let you walk out of here".

"Whose we suka"?

"Smith & Wesson and me".

Bang, Bang, Bang.

Followed up with, "go ahead make my day".

Edited by Tempest455
94.â€How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual… as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of.â€

~ Dr. Suzanna Gratia Hupp

I like this one. The reason she speaks so clearly is that gun control took the lives of her father and mother.

I wish more people in this country would read that quote and understand just how true it is.

Guest tlondon
I liked too many of those quotes to list. The quotes from Dr. Suzanna Gratia Hupp are some of the best. Here is the video of her speaking to a congressional panel from which quote #77 was taken, the quote starts at ~5:20-

She is awesome