Glock Modifications

Guest walkingdeadman

Guest walkingdeadman

I came across this site, and thought this gun was awesome. I own a Glock .23

and I am seriously buying another Glock just to have customized for my carry-gun.

I hope I don't get in trouble for taking a picture off of there website.

NICKELFLAME44.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikedwood
Very Racy!!! But I would be scared to carry a Glock just clipped to my belt and not in a holster with the trigger covered.

When I saw that clip my 1st thought was "I want one!" my 2nd thought was "Oh h3!! no I don't!"

Looks alot like one of lone wolfs slides but its not (I can see the glock logo), their supposed to have a frame coming out that I wouldn't mind checking out. Lone Wolf Distributors - Main Page

I've thought about buying a g17 and adding the ext. slide release, ext. mag release, magwell, and a all out competition kit to shoot comps with. I'm taking the armorers course in April so hopefully i'll get some good info from them about doing that. My g19 is stock, but i've considered getting the 3.5# connector for it and see if I like it.

I don't know guys, when I look at that pic I just can't help thinking "gee, wonder how many rounds skipping that cheesy stuff would have paid for?"...

Guest RangeMstr

The purpose of a carry weapon is to save your butt, not win an art contest. Spend the money on ammo and range time so if and when you need it you and your weapon will function effectively and neutralize the threat.

Guest cheez

Any Glock is really too heavy for a pocket clip. As far as the flame job I think it is like a flame job on a car. I wouldn't want it but hey it's your stuff and you like it go for it.

My idea of customizing a Glock is adding things like extended slide stop, grip plug, 3.5# trigger connector and maybe a little polishing here and there.

Glocks are ugly and I have come to accept this fact. ;)

Guest walkingdeadman

Obviously I think it looked because I posted the picture. I have always liked flames and to see them on the gun that was my first pistol is was set me off. I kinda figured about 98% of you all would disagree but your entitled to your own opinion.

It's cool if you want to customize away, meant no harm really, honestly the world can always use another tricked out Glock to offset all the over the top 1911's and Sigs out there...

A Glock is a COMBAT GUN!!!!! I am a Glock armorer and when you go to the armorers class you will also understand, on my EDC, a Glock 19 and have I modified it? Yes, it has a Lone Wolf lighter recoil spring, 15 lbs, a extended slide release and a extended mag catch, XS big dot sights, and a 4.5 LE connector and thats it. IMHO the flame and stuff is over kill unless you like it but I carry concealed and I don't care how it looks. After you armorers course you may change you mind so wait for the modification's until your class then make your decisions..... If you have any questions PM me. BTY, I ordered a new Glock 17 gen 4 today to use for IDPA and GSSF, and it will be slightly modified but no flames..... COOP

For a cool custom Glock think you should try just painting an OSHA orange ring around the tip of the barrel... Seems to have worked out pretty well for a former TGO member in the past...

Guest 10mm4me

I am a die hard Glock guy, but that is the stupidest, fugliest thing I have ever seen. A real "tacticcol" marvel. This stuff done to Glocks makes me ill

Guest Glock23ForMe

I, personally, think it looks nice. Would I purchase it and carry it: Flames, maybe. Clip, No, not only cause it will be on the left side, just don't think its safe. But hey, The flame part is really nice.