TGO for Ronald Mcdonald House

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is the cut-off tomorrow? I've been in D.C. all week, driving home now. I meant to handle this before I left but forgot.

We'll let you slide:shhh:

Sunday will be fine if you're using Paypal. I was mainly setting the deadline for the ones sending checks.

Guest Bronker
We'll let you slide:shhh:

Sunday will be fine if you're using Paypal. I was mainly setting the deadline for the ones sending checks.

Sweet. Expect per Paypal by Sunday. I vote you official TGO Philanthropist. +1 for doing all of this footwork.

Guest David865

Im in, My wife and I had to use them about 7 years ago when our first daughter was born. I didn't read the whole post so I'm not sure how to donate.

Instead of responding to all the PMs I'm going to post who I've received donations from here.

Tripledigitride

bockey

streetwk05

molonlabetn

jcj

1908_cubbies

Kahrman

wilkdavis

brooksjr

cflatt

G-Pa Glynn

Dralarms

mrgreenmachine

Loon160T

MikeH

BigPoppa

Rightwinger

Harold

JeffsSig

Terry_Frymire

56Fordguy

Lagerhead

Okey

Bubbatn

JG55

JJ @ Hero Gear

MacGyver

chucktshoes

Vero1

Suntzu

David865

Trekbike

Bronker

If I missed anyone I apologize. Just shoot me a PM and I will correct it.

Some chose to remain annonymous so there are more donaters than listed.

So far donations total $1555.

Edited by brooksjr

Total $1555.

This will most likely be the last time I do something like this here. Maybe someone else will do the Christmas PIF this year.

Thanks again!!

Also, I'm going to go ahead and send the money instead of waiting to call in a pledge Saturday night.

Edited by brooksjr

Thanks Brooksjr for being the POC on this.

Conspicuously absent are our brothers that espouse ideas from the left of the aisle. Would have been a great opportunity to show their empathy for their fellow man, the down trodden, those in need! Nothing unexpected though.

My pleasure

My wife is going to type up a letter to be sent to RMH along with the donation. I will be using a cashiers check for the majority of it. I'm going to make sure that they understand that this is the best group of "crazies" out there.

Conspicuously absent are our brothers that espouse ideas from the left of the aisle. Would have been a great opportunity to show their empathy for their fellow man, the down trodden, those in need! Nothing unexpected though.

Yeah, thanks for taking care of this, Brooksjr. And thanks to all who donated.

Total $1555.

This will most likely be the last time I do something like this here. Maybe someone else will do the Christmas PIF this year.

Thanks again!!

Also, I'm going to go ahead and send the money instead of waiting to call in a pledge Saturday night.

What help can I offer you to keep you from bailing on us? I know it's got to be a lot of work but I am willing to help if you want to get together and work out a plan of attack.:popcorn:

Total $1555.

Thanks again!!

Didn't send the money yet so I'm fixing to call in the pledge. I'm waiting for a time when there is a match for donations. You can "win" items for donations and I thought about getting one to auction so we could raise more money. Since it's y'alls money I thought I shouldn't without your approval.

Just called it in. It should be doubled since I called in during a match from Comcast. I told them it was from TGO but then they asked for my info, so I hope TGO appears on the screen and not my name.

Edited by brooksjr