My S&W M&P 9c

RedSuinit

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mac_05evo

Nice. I've looked at about 3-4 places for one but no luck with any in stock yet. I ended up buying a Glock 30 for the time being.

Nice holster. I assume it's a conceal? If it is, what kind is it, and how much do you like it?

DM Bullard "Dual Carry". I bought this on the recommendation of board member OhShoot and I love it. Reasonable priced and the wait was only 8 weeks.

Edited by mwhuffman
spelling
DM Bullard "Dual Carry". I bought this on the recommendation of board member OhShoot and I love it. Reasonable priced and the wait was only 8 weeks.

Thanks, I did some searching on the boards, and actually figured it out yesterday and placed an order. I can't wait!

Also, I put 200 rounds through this sucker today while I was at the range, I had 1 stovepipe on me, but that was within the first 20 rounds, so I cleaned and oiled the gun, the next 180 were perfect, this is one reliable firearm! Especially when it's been cleaned and oiled properly.

Thanks, I did some searching on the boards, and actually figured it out yesterday and placed an order. I can't wait!

Also, I put 200 rounds through this sucker today while I was at the range, I had 1 stovepipe on me, but that was within the first 20 rounds, so I cleaned and oiled the gun, the next 180 were perfect, this is one reliable firearm! Especially when it's been cleaned and oiled properly.

I think you'll be very happy with the holster. Once again, congrats on getting a fine pistol.:P

I think you'll be very happy with the holster. Once again, congrats on getting a fine pistol.:D

+1 on both the M&P and the DM Bullard holster. I've got the M&P 9 in full size and a Dual Carry for it. I think DM Bullard is the best kept secret in leather holsters. Good quality.

congrats on your 9c. i've been very impressed with this line of pistol.

i just put the apex sear in my 40c tonight. i like the new trigger pull, but didn't find it to be drastically different than before.

i took my 40c to the range today with the new apex sear, and it made a huge difference in accuracy and consistency. i had a problem shooting low before and that's gone away completely. my grouping tightened up considerably as well.

i recommend that upgrade if you aren't completely satisfied with the default trigger.

Guest UTVOL87

I too bought the DM Bullard Dual Carry for my M&P9c after reading OhShoot's postings. I wonder if he realizes how much business he has sent them?