AND.....

Daniel

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, today has been bad. I got at least two days worth of work done that I wasn't planning to do until tomorrow or Thursday.
Hmm. work got done.....O well, glad that is over!
This site makes my work tolerable.

Productivity is through the roof! TGODavid, I think you have a tangible asset here. You could sell companies their employees back to them. :lol: Oh, here comes the boss.....:P

Guest Daelith
So... where did we go?

And did the trip involve drugs, hookers, or small animals? :screwy:

J.

Hey now...No small animals!! Unless of course, they're tasty when grilled and covered in bbq sauce.:D

Guest Jamie

Y'all do realize that "small animals" could be anything from a Shetland pony, all the way down to, and including, fleas, crab lice, mites, etc. don't you?

Oh, and Daelith... I'm guessing that most any animal, large or small, would be tasty if grilled properly, and covered in BBQ sauce. :screwy:

J.

Guest Daelith
Y'all do realize that "small animals" could be anything from a Shetland pony, all the way down to, and including, fleas, crab lice, mites, etc. don't you?

Oh, and Daelith... I'm guessing that most any animal, large or small, would be tasty if grilled properly, and covered in BBQ sauce. :D

J.

I draw the line at dogs, cats and horses! And insects! No insects! I don't care what kind of sauce you put on them.

Jack - I'm just grateful Jamie didn't bring up collecting roadkill! :screwy:

Guest Jamie
And insects! No insects! I don't care what kind of sauce you put on them.

Okay, how 'bout spiders then? (arachnids, not insects )

No?

Alright... were you aware that crabs, lobsters, and spiders are all related? :D

So, would you care for a little melted butter on your giant sea spider? :devil::P;)

J.

No?

So, would you care for a little melted butter on your giant sea spider? :devil::P;)

J.

Squirrels and rats are related too. I'll eat me some squirrels, but there ain't enough sauce to choke down a rat.

Guest jackdm3

Some scientists think/thought that protein is/may be a mineral. If tiny insects/bugs are almost pure protein, would they qualify as a mineral?

Bugs Bunny vitamins are minerals, so THERE!

Guest Daelith

No?

So, would you care for a little melted butter on your giant sea spider? :devil::D;)

J.

Technically they're all Arthropods.

:P:eek:Do you seriously want to see me go all girlie on you and scream like a banshee?!spider.gif