Mitt Romney, Rino for gun control!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Romney was governor of Mass. of all places and is no friend of gun owners. Guiliani is not a friend either. Very typical of politicans in the northeastern heavily urbanized areas no matter what the party. It's hard to tell the difference up there between a Republican and a Democrat. Romney is an awful flip flopper. I'll give Guiliani credit of at least sticking to what he thinks as far as the issues, even though most of us wouldn't agree with his views on gun control. I hope he doesn't have the idea of imposing NY and NYC style gun laws on the rest of the country. I don't like how NY requires a license just to POSSESS a handgun. If you don't have a carry license in NY or NYC, then you are no go on owning a handgun. Handguns you own are registered with the police and on your NY carry license.

Guest CrazyLincoln
Mitt Romney has now introduced us to the term "weapons of unusual lethality."

Ummm... unusual lethality?:rolleyes: I don't really find any chunks of metal flying through a body at high speed being "unusual" in the fact they cause death.

Unusual leathality is a gun that shoots "non-toxic" goo that somehow kills people.

Ummm... unusual lethality?:rolleyes: I don't really find any chunks of metal flying through a body at high speed being "unusual" in the fact they cause death.

Unusual leathality is a gun that shoots "non-toxic" goo that somehow kills people.

I dont know what an "unusually lethal gun" is. But I know I want one!:)

I was discussing this with a friend and I decided that a .22 with poison bullets that kills at the slightest graze is a weapon of unusual lethality. Sure, they can ban those if they want to, I have no problem with that. If a piece of metal penetrates your heart at a high speed, it is not unusual for you to die. I still don't understand the liberal concept of a reason to shoot someone without trying to kill them.

Guest CrazyLincoln

Banning a gun on its "lethality" is like nitpicking on how "fundamentalist" a terrorist is. The 9/11 hijackers were no more "fundamentalist" than some other terrorist who kills five people with a bomb strapped to his chest.