Memphis "Call To Arms" for May

Guest jackdm3

Guest jackdm3

For the fairness of the Sunday-is-best-for-me crowd:

Range USA, Sunday 1PM till ?, May 23rd.

At the last meet, some of us were there for hours, so if you can't make it at 1:00, I'm certain you'll still find some of us at 3 or 4. I had a lot of fun talking as much as shooting, so you definately don't have to bring a lot of ammo to enjoy yourselves.

(I'm thinking June meet will be a Sat. AM.)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uofmeet

uumm, so i don't know what any of you guys look like, so when i show up, how will i know who to talk to? I did go to the last meet, but had the same problem, and the weather was junk so i just left......plus the wife called.

Guest jackdm3

Last time most everyone asked the front desk to point us out. We were in room "C", outgrew that and went to "B." Canynracer and kb4ns both work at the check-out counter. They'll help you.

Guest Halfpint

I won't promise to be there, but so far it looks like I can make it. Probably going to be a .22 cal range day for me . . . but that just means a lot of fun for not much money. Midget in a Magpul shirt, either high-and-tight or cue-ball.

Canynracer and kb4ns both work at the check-out counter.

Not anymore. My wife changed jobs and I had to cut my hours back too drastically. Had to just throw in the towel. :D

As far as the meet, I'll have to check my schedule and let ya know.

will be bringing a lady friend as well--she has a Kimber Pro Carry.

Lady friend? Owns a Kimber? What are you waiting for? MARRY HER, MAN!

Jack, the jury is still out. I'll be off work, but have to head out of town some time on Sunday. Not sure yet when we're leaving.

Guest Halfpint
Glad to see you again!

Look up Ben Foster yet?

Yeah, I did. I kinda maybe see it, a little bit. More people than you have said it so maybe I'm just used to looking like me. :D
MARRY HER, MAN!
We'll see . . . we just started dating, so give it some time . . . If she's a better shot than me, I might have to!
Guest Daelith

I'm gonna say maybe for now. May is hell month at work. (That's why you've seen so little of me lately.) Also, I've got a rescue adoption event Saturday and those usually wipe me out. And my mother is in the hospital, so may need to go down to MS.