No Love for El Presidente!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6.8 AR

It is very disrespectful. Doesn't that say something about how the world sees our President? That's the sad part. Most US Presidents deal from strength. Our current

one deals from apologies. Not defending those who wouldn't shake his hand, but He

bows to leaders, and is the great unifier of what? The Russians laugh at this great

leader. He is worse than Jimmy Carter.

The rest of the world sees our President as a buffoon. I agree.

So he walked through twice? In your video, he actually shakes hands with everyone. I missed something somewhere.

No, he walked through once.

When he first walks inot the room, Pr. Medvedev introduces Obama to the Russian representatives. As they walk down the line, Obama shakes the hands of the Rissian Reps, and Medvedev shakes the hands of the US representatives.

Obama is not attempting to shake the hands of the US Reps, only gesturing.

FWIW, this video is nearly a year old.

Edited by TripleDigitRide
No, he walked through once.

When he first walks inot the room, Pr. Medvedev introduces Obama to the Russian representatives. As they walk down the line, Obama shakes the hands of the Rissian Reps, and Medvedev shakes the hands of the US representatives.

Obama is not attempting to shake the hands of the US Reps, only gesturing.

FWIW, this video is nearly a year old.

They aren't the same. Different line, different configuration, different location and your full of it. He isn't gesturing he's sticking out his hand for a shake of which they turn to Medvedev. Next you'll tell us he wasn't really bowing in the other videos.:panic:

Edited by Smith
They aren't the same. Different line, different configuration, different location and your full of it. He isn't gesturing he's sticking out his hand for a shake of which they turn to Medvedev. Next you'll tell us he wasn't really bowing in the other videos.:panic:

First of all, you are wrong. Second of all, you are still worng. Same configuration, Same location. Different cameras.

I have zero love for Obama, so it's no skin off my back either way.

First of all, you are wrong. Second of all, you are still worng. Same configuration, Same location. Different cameras.

I have zero love for Obama, so it's no skin off my back either way.

It is a different line at different ends of the room, but maybe your right about the rest. I still like the first version better though! Way to ruin it for me!:panic:

It is a different line at different ends of the room, but maybe your right about the rest. I still like the first version better though! Way to ruin it for me!:panic:

You're right, the first one is better. I was a little disappointed when I decided to do a Google search, only to find it was a phony.