Top Shot-TV

Ill always be posting my thoughts about the episode right after I watch.

I have to ask, why was Jim even there? Has she shot anything well? In practice, it looked like he had the ar on top of his shoulder. And during the competition, he was holding the bottom of the magazine. WTF?

He's accumulated quite a collection of awards from camp perry and even if he doesn't reguarly compete with the ar there are alot of them that do shoot that way. Not saying I was rooting for him or anything...just sayin

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt. Joe

My daughter (11) and I are home alone for a few days while mom is out of town with the boys, so tonight after I treated her to her favorite milkshake from DQ she watched the show with me.....about half way through it she says "Dad I thought you said it was a shooting show, it seems more like Big Brother with guns"

ahhhhh from the mouths of babes.

FWIW I am kinda pulling for Caleb (sp?) as he has written a few articles for the USCCA magazine that I get, no other reason.

The old rifles new week should be fun.

My daughter (11) and I are home alone for a few days while mom is out of town with the boys, so tonight after I treated her to her favorite milkshake from DQ she watched the show with me.....about half way through it she says "Dad I thought you said it was a shooting show, it seems more like Big Brother with guns"

ahhhhh from the mouths of babes.

FWIW I am kinda pulling for Caleb (sp?) as he has written a few articles for the USCCA magazine that I get, no other reason.

The old rifles new week should be fun.

he also has a internet radio show, Gun Nuts Radio | Internet Radio | Blog Talk Radio and a website, Gun Nuts Media, Gun Nuts: The Next Generation

Guest Boogieman
Ill always be posting my thoughts about the episode right after I watch.

I have to ask, why was Jim even there? Has she shot anything well? In practice, it looked like he had the ar on top of his shoulder. And during the competition, he was holding the bottom of the magazine. WTF?

I'm not sure either but he held his own pretty well in the elimination challenge except for the blue plate that was pacing that second red one.

I think Jim was playing possum in practice or something. He shot quick and accurate in the elimination. From the way they showed it, I think he might have been Iain's time and sent him home if he hadn't caught a tough break.

• 1 month later...
Guest Glock23ForMe

Yes, I, too, was amazed at what some of these people can do with a firearm. Lit fuse from 25 ft? WOW! Kinda didn't want to see the guy that won it, win. (For those of you that might have it DVR'd or something). I was rooting big time for the first guy that got put out during the plate switching thing. Ah Well... And was rooting against "he that won" because I kinda didn't like him.

I found it interesting that the two finalists were not 'professional' shooters so to speak.

I was impressed overall at the level of maturity in the finalists. No crying, screaming or fit throwing. They shook hands and walked away happy for their competitors. All in all I felt it was a good showing for gun enthusiasts everywhere.

I thought it a bit ironic and sad the guy who won was also the guy who can't have firearms. The plate competition was awesome. Especially to watch the first guy make it look so easy and the other guys competing.

Yes, I, too, was amazed at what some of these people can do with a firearm. Lit fuse from 25 ft? WOW! Kinda didn't want to see the guy that won it, win. (For those of you that might have it DVR'd or something). I was rooting big time for the first guy that got put out during the plate switching thing. Ah Well... And was rooting against "he that won" because I kinda didn't like him.

Better he than the other finalist.

Guest Glock23ForMe
Better he than the other finalist.

I liked the other one... I was REALLY REALLY rooting for the first one to get put out on the finale.... Like I was standing going, "Lets Go, _____" "Com'on ______"

Guest Glock23ForMe
The dueling trees was the most exciting thing I've seen on TV in a long time. I wish I had a place to try that.

I agree... That would be amazing.... Like hardcore amazing. I would LOVE TO DO THAT.

I agree... That would be amazing.... Like hardcore amazing. I would LOVE TO DO THAT.

I just wish there were a place anywhere near us where we could shoot steel targets of any kind.

Maybe when I win the lottery, I'll buy a nice piece of land, put up a bunch of steel targets and invite you all.

Sounds like a plan... I might even let you win once or twice. :P:tinfoil:

Unlike a certain former Dominos delivery driver, who shall remain namelesss, mere words will not raise my temper. My shooting skills have been besmirched too often for me to fall into that trap!! HA

Guest Glock23ForMe
Unlike a certain former Dominos delivery driver, who shall remain namelesss, mere words will not raise my temper. My shooting skills have been besmirched too often for me to fall into that trap!! HA

:tinfoil::P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This post is full of win.