I agree with what was done.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stmccann

I've been mulling over this LEO thing for several days. I don't have a dog in this fight nor do I want one. Seems to me that if you censor opinions regarding negative feelings toward LEO's, then you should censor negative feelings about .380's or Open Carry or Democrats... (All of which I am against, BTW - But at least I'm willing to listen.)

I would say that if you censor anti's, then you must also censor pro's.

Kind of like saying that 'abortion' is a forbidden subject to bring up on talk radio, because the entire subject turns to that. Or I guess I should now include 'immigration' as well.

And for the record, I disagree with the decision.

Just to keep it on topic.

Sean

Guest Ae-35

I agree with the action, but I'm biased, having worked as an LEO in Southern CA. for 4 years. A thankless job, I worked with a lot of good men, and yeah a couple of " a$$holes". Isn't every job like that? Honestly I get tired of hearing the "bashing" of any profession

I agree with it as well. My only question is about his avatar. Did TMMT change it to that to be a smart-a$$ before being banned, or is that TGODavid's work? If it's the latter, that's effin hilarious!

Guest Jamie
Much doubt I sense in you.... confusion clouds your mind.....

25.jpg

Hey, I'm the one that's supposed to be talking like Yoda by now... :-\

( How's that for "confusing"? :death: )

J.